Maruman Shuttle Driver & Fairway Woods

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These arrived at THP today for review and we wanted to put up some pictures of these intriguing clubs. For those that have said "I always wanted to try them out"? They will be at the THP Demo Day.

1212165940_7M3ox-L.jpg

Not a lighting effect, that pattern is on the crown.
1212166266_7c5na-L.jpg

1212167117_Z9MMK-L.jpg

1212167520_Ux4si-L.jpg

1212167848_gmygc-L.jpg

1212166746_iuayz-L.jpg

The FW Wood

1212168966_ZoscC-L-1.jpg

1212168612_9F7TX-L.jpg

1212168280_M2mfh-L.jpg

They both seem to have an incredibly low profile. Is that what you are seeing with it in your hand, JB?

• Admin
nice, i like it, looks different. i dont think it looks srixonish but thats just my opinion

Like looper said, they both do seem very shallow. I kinda like the design though.

Last year I believe they had a set of irons they were selling for $100,000.

It is nice to see companies like Maruman support your demo day.

Love the FW. That low profile would be great off the deck. It would look like you were teed up all day.

That must be one of the lowest profile fairways I've ever seen!

I thought you were holding an old 1 iron for a second there. MSRP?

I thought you were holding an old 1 iron for a second there. MSRP?

I believe it is $499 driver but not sure as I dont have the literature until Monday.

I believe it is $499 driver but not sure as I dont have the literature until Monday.

Wow. That is bargain bin for Maruman, and I guess Japanese clubs in general.

I think it looks like the Air Force One.

Driver+(Web)+copy.jpg

that fairway wood looks way too shallow

I personally like the low profile of that FW. The ones that have a higher profile seem much harder to hit off the deck.

I also think they look very low profile. The FW looks like a hybrid of a hybrid and FW.

I also think they look very low profile. The FW looks like a hybrid of a hybrid and FW.

a Fybrid, i bet its really easy to hit off the deck, deep face FW are harder off the deck for me.

I like 'em. Low profile, looks like a race car, nice.

I like the low profile look. I look forward to trying them out at the demo day.

Sharp looking driver and fwy wood. Looks like the 3wood is just begging to rip a ball off the deck.

Interested to hear what folks have to say about the graphics on the crown at demo day.

Can't wait to hit these in May...especially the low profile fairway wood!

Really love the graphics, at least in the pics. I'm anxious to see them in person. I love low profile fairway woods. I can't wait to give this one a few swings.

Back