THP Dinner - Fall Outing at PGA National

I won't have Erica here to snap pics this time, and I get distracted easily. I've been telling myself not to forget. I really want to get more of the golfing this time around.

Both GG and myself will have our cameras out there. And we may have to run video of the Giveaway prize wheel spinning.

Both GG and myself will have our cameras out there. And we may have to run video of the Giveaway prize wheel spinning.

For sure, the wheel definitely needs video!

Is it bad that I had a dream about minestrone and chicken parm last night?
I guess that's what I get for reading the menu late at night!

my camera will be making the trip...perhaps video camera too

My camera won't be too far from me at all times. Got an 8GB card that's begging to be filled up with Outing pics!!

I have been getting questions about what to wear at the dinner so I thought I would make a post here. It's dinner at a nice restaurant in a nice hotel but it's still a vacation spot so a sports coat isn't necessary. However, a nice golf outfit or slacks and a polo shirt would be most appropriate. Ideally, no sandals but you can still be comfortable we aren't asking for black tie or a suit or anything like that. I hope this explanation is not too broad, if you have questions feel free to ask here or PM me, thanks!

Are dress sandals (i.e. open toed heels) OK? My outfit's matching shoes are open toed black heels and you know women and our black shoes

Are dress sandals (i.e. open toed heels) OK? My outfit's matching shoes are open toed black heels and you know women and our black shoes

Of course, I am just talking about flip flops. Just about all of my shoes are open toed since we live in Florida, and I know all about black shoes, just about all my shoes are black.

Of course, I am just talking about flip flops. Just about all of my shoes are open toed since we live in Florida, and I know all about black shoes, just about all my shoes are black.

I figured you were talking about flip flops but wanted to make sure!

Just curious here, but do they keep the bar and restaurant super cool, like close to cold, haha? I seldom wear slacks this time of year, except for work were I'm inside and at meeting with the temp hanging around frostbite.

Just curious here, but do they keep the bar and restaurant super cool, like close to cold, haha? I seldom wear slacks this time of year, except for work were I'm inside and at meeting with the temp hanging around frostbite.

I would strongly recommend pants to the THP Dinner.

*swoon*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look nice boys and girls, it's a nice resort.

You might be called up to spin the wheel or receive a prize and you got to be looking sharp. No skirts for guys!

You might be called up to spin the wheel or receive a prize and you got to be looking sharp. No skirts for guys!

so this is a no? I wouldn't want to spin the wheel while looking like this

price_is_right.jpg

Can't wear my Kilt??

i'm gonna rock some niceness to the dinner....i'll need to look good when accepting my 1 of 1 bettinardi putter.

i'm gonna rock some niceness to the dinner....i'll need to look good when accepting my 1 of 1 bettinardi putter.

dress nice and I'll let you pose for a picture with MY 1 of a kind bettinardi that I won

Back