The Swingpact Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like a very positive review. I'm not sure I buy into the "one set-up fits all" concept as someone with poor flexibility (I'm thinking generally older golfers) will struggle to get any sort of club head speed with those body angles. However, for younger guys looking to model their swing on the pro's it sounds like a very good aid.

I would love to see some footage on how this thing actually works. Pretty good review but I have no idea how this thing works, how it sets up with a golf club. I get that it helps maintain angles but some visualization of it actually being used would be nice.

Good price and a neat concept , may have to try one . Oh the link to the company site is wrong , it has the hackers paradise then the swingpact . com so it gives you an error page .

Very good review and an interesting concept, I think for 20 bucks I might give it a try. The link to the website does not work in the review, but a video is on the 1st page of the website TC, here is a working link http://swingpact.com/ Daz, I am an older golfer and I think this might be of benefit to me, especially with the casting and impact feedback the aid offers. I know when I get tired I will begin to cast the club and this might help he be more conscious of that feeling and help me correct it. Yep, I think I will order one today.

I just ordered one of those bad boys, it is $26.10 with tax and shipping, it said 2-3 day shipping so I expect it no later than Thursday. That is pretty inexpensive for a swing training product if you ask me. It seems that the simpler the product, the more you will use it, therefore the more benefit you receive.

Thanks for that link DD! I'm pondering ordering one myself. I like thinks like that, and finally, a training aid that isn't priced through the roof.

Interesting concept and I like the price as well. Thanks for the review, Hanks.

Great review Hanks. I'm also pondering this as I like what everyone else is saying about this... simple + inexpensive = value.

Awesom Dawg! LEt us know what you think of it once you start to use it.
I just ordered one of those bad boys, it is $26.10 with tax and shipping, it said 2-3 day shipping so I expect it no later than Thursday. That is pretty inexpensive for a swing training product if you ask me. It seems that the simpler the product, the more you will use it, therefore the more benefit you receive.

Glad you finally got the video man! The price certainly is more than fair considering some of the other aids I've reviewed
Thanks for that link DD! I'm pondering ordering one myself. I like thinks like that, and finally, a training aid that isn't priced through the roof.

It's a great combo Hawk, that's for sure.
Interesting concept and I like the price as well. Thanks for the review, Hanks.

Once you get the hang of it Spank, it does work. It was tough for me to get used to it as well as use the technique it was instilling in me becasue I had no idea that I had the tendency to cast the club a bit at the bottom of my swing. I think that's why I struggled a bit with my swing after testing this because I started to let bad habits creep back into my swing and I was fighting the 'proper vs. what I've been doing' battle
Great review Hanks. I'm also pondering this as I like what everyone else is saying about this... simple + inexpensive = value.

Looking forward to your feedback. This is one (of several) area where I need help.

Great review Hanks, and I really liked the video on the website, this is what I'm working on now anyway and for that price how can you go wrong? If I don't like it or it doesn't work then its ok.

If you have Amazon prime you can get this with free 2nd day shipping. Just ordered mine. Plus if it doesn't work amazon's return policy is pretty good.

Man I go to the site and they only have it for RH golfers. Lefties want to improve their games too ya know? Now I'm mad, not really but its still irritating.

Opps, sorry CB.....
Man I go to the site and they only have it for RH golfers. Lefties want to improve their games too ya know? Now I'm mad, not really but its still irritating.

Great review Hanks, and I really liked the video on the website, this is what I'm working on now anyway and for that price how can you go wrong? If I don't like it or it doesn't work then its ok.

Well, I was getting somewhat concerned as the ad said 2 day shipping and I have not received mine yet. I emailed Dave and he apologized
and said they had temporarily been out of stock, and received more today. He offered free overnight shipping, but I told him standard would be OK, I will not be able to get on a golf course until sometime next week. It is raining cats and dogs here until the weekend and I will be in Florida for the weekend so, I must wait any how. I will post some pics and hopefully video soon.

Last edited:
nice DD....let us know how it works for you!
Well, I was getting somewhat concerned as the ad said 2 day shipping and I have not received mine yet. I emailed Dave and he apologized and said they had temporarily been out of stock, and received more today. He offered free overnight shipping, but I told him standard would be OK, I will not be able to get on a golf course until sometime next week. It is raining cats and dogs here until the weekend and I will be in Florida for the weekend so, I must wait any how. I will post some pics and hopefully video soon.

I ordered one of these last week directly from their website and yes, they are backordered. One nice thing on their customer service. I was charged sales tax when I went through the PayPal checkout. They quickly sent a couple bucks back for the error.

I ordered one too. LOL Dave told me last week they were back ordered and would hopefully go out sometime this week.

This thing is fantastic. Everyone should get one. After only 5 minutes with it I am finding my irons are either too long for me or need to be flattened out. At proper address my shoulders are hunched up which gives me great insight to how my swing plane is far from where I thought it would be. I choked down a bit and everything feels right. On takeaway everything feels in unison. My wrists aren't breaking, I am taking it back square, and it just feels "right". GET ONE! Will post more tonight when I can spend a little more time with it.

Got mine in the mail late this afternoon, supposed to rain in the morning, maybe I can try it out tomorrow afternoon.

Ok, spent some more time with the Swingpact. I tell you what, this little gadget is an eye opener for me. I didn't realize how much my right arm was coming into my body on my regular swing. Now, I am clearing my body and swinging freely. Not sure if I am picking up club head speed, but I don't know how I couldn't be. My tempo is way off now. That's a good thing as my down stroke isn't meeting resistance. I almost come out of my shoes when I swing with this thing. My shoulders are very sore. Must be working out new muscles.

Follow the instructions to the letter. My address routine will change for sure. Previously, I just got up there, waggled a bit, and hit it. Now I am levelling the club off in front of me and bending at the waist to address the ball. Just like the instructions. Like I said earlier, my clubs are not properly sized for me. That was clear from the first address with the Swingpact. The toe of my clubs stick way up now. Even more motivation to get different irons this year.

Going to have words with the guy I see for my swing. This little thing has taught me more about my flaws than a whole season with him. If you are married, take the ring off. The way this sets between your fingers really gouges a wedding ring into your finger.:D

It's a quality product as well. Made in the USA.

I can't imagine anyone not benefiting from the Swingpact. This is a huge bang for your buck. If you have a spare $20 laying around for golf related things a Swingpact should be high on the list.

Ok, spent some more time with the Swingpact. I tell you what, this little gadget is an eye opener for me. I didn't realize how much my right arm was coming into my body on my regular swing. Now, I am clearing my body and swinging freely. Not sure if I am picking up club head speed, but I don't know how I couldn't be. My tempo is way off now. That's a good thing as my down stroke isn't meeting resistance. I almost come out of my shoes when I swing with this thing. My shoulders are very sore. Must be working out new muscles.

Follow the instructions to the letter. My address routine will change for sure. Previously, I just got up there, waggled a bit, and hit it. Now I am levelling the club off in front of me and bending at the waist to address the ball. Just like the instructions. Like I said earlier, my clubs are not properly sized for me. That was clear from the first address with the Swingpact. The toe of my clubs stick way up now. Even more motivation to get different irons this year.

Going to have words with the guy I see for my swing. This little thing has taught me more about my flaws than a whole season with him. If you are married, take the ring off. The way this sets between your fingers really gouges a wedding ring into your finger.:D

It's a quality product as well. Made in the USA.

I can't imagine anyone not benefiting from the Swingpact. This is a huge bang for your buck. If you have a spare $20 laying around for golf related things a Swingpact should be high on the list.

Good stuff griff, I really hope I can get on the course tomorrow and try mine out.

I ordered one of these last week directly from their website and yes, they are backordered. One nice thing on their customer service. I was charged sales tax when I went through the PayPal checkout. They quickly sent a couple bucks back for the error.

Same here, for some reason Paypal is adding tax, but SwingPact refunded it and it is back in my account. Dave was very helpful with all of my inquires and their customer service is everything you could want.

Back