Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012: The Masters

Whose ready for tuesday? I'll be adding people tonight, DeepBallssss is the name. Can't wait to play the masters!

Has anyone played the demo yet? I haven't played TW PGA Tour since 2004 on the original Xbox. I was pretty good then but the controller was definitely NOT as touchy as my PS3 and this version seems to be?!?!?! I still "made the cut" on the little Amateur qualifier thing.... Putting seems to be the most sensitive!

Whose ready for tuesday? I'll be adding people tonight, DeepBallssss is the name. Can't wait to play the masters!

I'm ready! Might be calling in to work tomorrow :sick: Gymrat07 is my Gamertag, do you play on Ps3?

Edit: Nevermind I just read your above post...but for all you PS3 users that is my gamertag. Hit me up!

Working from home tomorrow :)

Best part about this year is that you don't have to spend money on clubs. Instead, you try to complete different challenges based on who you are trying to get to sponsor you. Pretty neat

Yeah I always loved the version a few years back where you got sponsorships from companies rather than just earning money and buying them. I am excited for that this year. Now if they would just get Titleist in the game...

Yeah I always loved the version a few years back where you got sponsorships from companies rather than just earning money and buying them. I am excited for that this year. Now if they would just get Titleist in the game...

they tried to but Titleist was requiring they have a sales rep present and EA sports couldnt figure out a way to get that incorporated into the game. Maybe next year.

Lmfao. Dude ziinnnnnnnnnnnnnng!

they tried to but titleist was requiring they have a sales rep present and ea sports couldnt figure out a way to get that incorporated into the game. Maybe next year.

they tried to but Titleist was requiring they have a sales rep present and EA sports couldnt figure out a way to get that incorporated into the game. Maybe next year.

:D Awesome One-T!!

hahaha...thanks guys.

I'm picking mine up tomorrow after the cardiologist. I'm on PS3 as Fairway2Green and always up for a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm debating picking it up on the way home tomorrow or ordering soon from Amazon to get that crazy old school putter. Either way this will be my first PS3 game purchase in a while and i only have one other PS3 game in total. I'm not sure what my online gamer tag is so i'll look it up and repost here.

and nice zinger One-T!

I'm ready! Might be calling in to work tomorrow :sick: Gymrat07 is my Gamertag, do you play on Ps3?

Edit: Nevermind I just read your above post...but for all you PS3 users that is my gamertag. Hit me up!

?? I am on PS3 lol I'll be adding next time I'm on.

I'm thinking I'm gonna give in and buy this one myself. We (my wife and 3 kids) own a PS3, one of the originals. I convinced my wife it was the best BluRay player on the market because its upgradeable and all that good stuff (which it truly is all that) and that I wouldn't use it for games. In 3 years I've purchased one game, Gran Turismo. My first PS experience was Gran Turismo so I had to have it. I've been pretty good since then but like I said I might cave by purchasing this, and the PS MOVE gear too.

Whats anyone's take on the MOVE gear and PS3 Golf Games?

HAHAHA I used the same sales pitch to my wife so that I could buy one. I only really buy MLB the Show and Tiger woods though.

my ps3 gamertag is MenjuRa, so if you add me, or see that I added you, that's whats up

man one-t I owe you so much rep its rediculous

Can't wait to get your guys feedback on the game!

Did anyone watch EA Sports USTREAM Launch Party today on FB from Orlando. Definitely wet the appetite for tomorrow.

I will be gaming it for 360.

I'm picking it up tomorrow for the Wii. I don't know how to do it, but if someone ever wants to play online PM me and we'll get a round in.

I've been playing this all day on the 360. The caddy is helpful and annoying at the same time to me. Augusta National is awesome though.

I played the demo and was just blown away!! I still don't have the concepts of the new right analog stick with the custom full grip etc but I love the caddy feature. Only thing is it does everything for you.

Funny thing: If you play the demo as Tiger, try and screw up as much as you can, it won't let you and you will still get the birdie and win.

I played the demo and was just blown away!! I still don't have the concepts of the new right analog stick with the custom full grip etc but I love the caddy feature. Only thing is it does everything for you.

Funny thing: If you play the demo as Tiger, try and screw up as much as you can, it won't let you and you will still get the birdie and win.

EXACTLY what I did! lol

I want to go buy a PS3, just so I can play this game. But I'm a cheap skate, and I won't do it.

Back