Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012: The Masters

I want to go buy a PS3, just so I can play this game. But I'm a cheap skate, and I won't do it.

Just bought Spyglass, gonna be playing Augusta tonight, been trying to get through my career and earn it. Take the dive and try! (PS3 collectors edition bought)

Fairway2green - 1
Me - 0

Man I can't putt in real life and I can't putt in fantasy land either.

This game is so awesome. My brother and I just played a round at Augusta and I shot -4, he shot +4. This is harder than previous versions to putt, which is a good thing. Even with the help of the caddie this game is a challenge. I got my gameface character done so I'm looking forward to starting my career. I was flipping through some of the pages of the Pro Shop though and all of the equipment is last years equipment...so I'm hoping the new equipment gets unlocked as you progress in the career. I want to be able to use the R11 driver and new Tour Preferred clubs!

I'm pretty sure they have had this game done for quite awhile, so they probably did all the equipment earlier last year.

So I had a chance to get my guy all setup and get started on my road to the Masters. I love the game play, it seems much easier to get going and it should make it more fun to play. The Wii graphics aren't all that great though. They're not bad, but NOTHING like what I've seen for PS3!

Maybe they will add downloadable clubs sometime this year if the newer clubs are not in it. I thought maybe once you unlocked the higher sponsorship levels that they would appear, but who knows?

Maybe they will add downloadable clubs sometime this year if the newer clubs are not in it. I thought maybe once you unlocked the higher sponsorship levels that they would appear, but who knows?

I wouldn't count on it. I know the R11 has been out for what almost 2 months? I'm just surprised they didn't try and add those and I don't even see the Ping K15 driver either. Poor choices on their part to get more equipment in the game. I won't be buying equipment just to make my guy hit the ball better kinda sucks..

Yoooo Dent, you have PS3 or 360 and when you getting this game??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought a copy of this game for PS3.

RxGus

Add me as a friend- I want to play Augusta with some THP friends!

Man looks like everyone has the PS3 version.

Just picked up the game for my buddy's birthday yesterday. He went home and tried it....loved it.

Makes me want to go get a PS3 and the game, but something tells me my wife won't be too pleased.

Well if she wont be too pleased, than get an xbox
Just picked up the game for my buddy's birthday yesterday. He went home and tried it....loved it.

Makes me want to go get a PS3 and the game, but something tells me my wife won't be too pleased.

Well if she wont be too pleased, than get an xbox

Something tells me I'll have to buy a coach purse as well, not a different console. ;)

Rx I'm sure me and Fairway will be on tonight. Your more than welcome to join(I'll personally want to play something other than augusta seeing as I just did all the MM's and won)

I wouldn't count on it. I know the R11 has been out for what almost 2 months? I'm just surprised they didn't try and add those and I don't even see the Ping K15 driver either. Poor choices on their part to get more equipment in the game. I won't be buying equipment just to make my guy hit the ball better kinda sucks..

AGREED!

Rx I'm sure me and Fairway will be on tonight. Your more than welcome to join(I'll personally want to play something other than augusta seeing as I just did all the MM's and won)

Congrats.
I have been playing with the move attachment. The games plays so much easier, as I have some feeling about what a 71% shot feels like. The only real problem I have is the putting, and how the dang putter viewer turns OFF when the "pressure" is on. How and the heck are you supposed to make the put when you get so punished for missing the "sweet spot" by even the smallest bit.

I thought the putting on 2011 was tough, but I feel like they made it impossible in this game

Congrats.
I have been playing with the move attachment. The games plays so much easier, as I have some feeling about what a 71% shot feels like. The only real problem I have is the putting, and how the dang putter viewer turns OFF when the "pressure" is on. How and the heck are you supposed to make the put when you get so punished for missing the "sweet spot" by even the smallest bit.

I thought the putting on 2011 was tough, but I feel like they made it impossible in this game

Putting is incredibly difficult in this game. I have 4 & 5 putted a bunch of times already. Feels like real life!

Putting is incredibly difficult in this game. I have 4 & 5 putted a bunch of times already. Feels like real life!

I was playing a match and I had to 2 putt to win. The heart started beating like it does and my putter meter disappeared. Gone. Nothing. Not having a clue how hard to hit it, I left it short. Then the next putt (still no putting meter) I took to much. I ended up 6 jacking to drop 20+ places in the standings. Stupid game

I was wondering why forum activity has been slower than normal. You're all gaming! :alien:

I was wondering why forum activity has been slower than normal. You're all gaming! :alien:

I wish!
Work. Cough. Work. Cough. Sleep. Cough. Work. Cough. Cough.

Back