Scotty Cameron Live Webcast

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
There is a live Scotty webcast of him answering questions on his website until 2 pm EST, he is giving some interesting information about future designs and products.

I tried to watch, followed the link from twitter. But it was horrible quality and took forever to get started up so I closed it. Maybe I'll try again.

Kinda watching it right now. He's talking a lot about actual machining processes right now, which is kinda interesting.

Right now he is talking about all his little gimmicks and tools. I wish someone would ask him why Titleist shows an incorrect way of using his divot tool. LOL

I'll have to check that out after my conference call!!!

I'm just getting a slideshow of putter construction, but no sound...

It ended at 2 eastern

...that'll do it! hhah

P4B did you get it to work? Mine came up very quickly. Anyway, he hinted that a new line is coming out in 2012. Im anxious to see what his new finish will be. I don't think it will be white, but to sounds like there is a lot of demand for his black oxide finish

My father always said if you have nothing good to say, don't say it. With that said, I'll say nothing.

Oh wait.......:beat-up:

Not a fan of Scotty, Hoosiergolfer?

Not a fan of Scotty, Hoosiergolfer?

His business practices are less than admirable. Thats all I am gonna say, there are a few BIG threads on him...

Back