Getting to Golf Next Month!

907golfer12

Makin a comeback!
Reaction score
Handicap
Well, last month one of my friends told me that he and his dad are going to Sun City, Arizona for a week, and will be going to a John Jacobs golf camp. They later told me that if my mom said it was okay I could join them on the trip. Well last week my mom said that I could join them, so March 4th I'm headed down to Arizona for 8 days of strictly golf!

The schedule while were down there is in the morning we get instruction from the John Jacobs guys in the morning, and in the afternoon we either play a round, or practice until sun down, putting, chipping, and hitting free balls.

Boy am I glad to get down there to play!

*EDIT*

Here's the course we will be at HillCrest Golf Club

Congrats 907. Glad to hear it.

thats sick. so awesome. make sure to never waste a second of it

You have yourself tons of fun. These will be awesome memories when you're older and dragging the 907lets to Disneyland...

Sounds like a good time. Ive got at least another 6 weeks before the golf season starts back up around here.
Temps in the 50s and 60s for the past week definetly helped because all the snow melted. The less snow we have in April, the sooner the courses will open.
Its nice going to the driving range, but Im ready to start playing for real. Now that I can hit my driver halfway decent, Im looking foreward to actually being able to attack on the tees instead of always taking a mid iron layup.

Thanks all, I'm really excited, I plan on hitting anywhere from 800-1600 balls a day, and playing a lot to. I expect myself to keep it in the low to mid 70s while down there but we shall see.

Also while were down there we are gunna spend a day demo'n new gear. I need new fairway woods, and also a new putter since my mom putter-jack'd mine. Also my friend needs new irons and wedges so I'm gunna help him pick those.

Oh and Bake, I'm still months away from golf season :sad:

Sounds like it will be a rough 8 days. :laugh: Have fun and enjoy the weather.

You'll get to the point where you're counting the days on a calendar... I am!

I started marking mine the day I got back from the PGA show. JB is a fun dude to play with... so I'm looking forward to that

Back