Griff

Hey Man, Nice Shot
Reaction score
Handicap
Just bought a MacGregor Bobby Grace Mini GT off the bay for $30 and change shipped. I need this like I need another mortgage. Something said, "Buy this thing," so I did. Anyone ever hit one of these?

Last edited:
Love Bobby Grace putters!

HSM

Not that version but I have used many Grace putters. There are quite a few threads on here about his stuff including THP shot videos of his warehouse and building process. There is also a pretty extensive interview with him that we did last year. Good deal and let us know how it is.

I had a feeling this was a good buy. I had less than a minute to research so I threw a bid up and got it. Anxious to give it a roll. I will check out those threads JB, thanks.

Lester what Bobby Graces work for you? Anything close to what I got?

Had to google it to jog my memory but I've tried one for a bit. It is a very, very lively face and provides a ton of feedback which I felt really helped with distance control. I'll bet the first time you get on a putting green with it that the very first thing you notice is the amount of feedback you get. It almost vibrates through the club like a tuning fork. It is a great putter and you will love it. Well done.

I had one. It felt really good and rolled the ball nicely but it just didn't fit my eye. I had problems with the sight line on it (my eyesight is not good though). If it fits your eye and putting stroke it is a great pick up.

Got it yesterday. It came with a gigantic 10lb Tiger Shark grip, no wonder it was for sale. It must have had zero swing weight. I had the store down the road cut it down to 34 and put a Ping Man grip in. I am going to mess with the weighting of it as the balance is quite there yet. Adding weight will be easy given all the nooks and crannies on the putter head. I can hit it all over the face and distance loss is acceptable. Great feel and consistent roll. Going to give this one a serious chance this year. Just made 21 straight putts on my 9 foot putting carpet. I love finding little bargains like this as opposed to dropping big bucks on a custom job or Scotty. To me, it's more personal to have a story behind my putter rather than a sales receipt.

Back