SeeMore Putters Thread

I honestly couldn't tell you. The aluminum had sunken into the head slightly on the heel side of the insert, and it made a really low pitched thud when you hit it off that part. It had a tendancy to slightly push and pull putts because of the divot. I've had a bunch of SeeMores with the aluminum insert, and that's the only time I've ever seen that happen.

Oh I didn't realize it was an aluminum. That makes more sense now.

Never seen this putter shaft before, but a pretty cool combination!

ACCRA-FX-series-putter.jpg

http://www.accragolf.com/golf-shafts/accra-fx-putter/fx-putter/

I'll openly admit, I really don't get/buy-in to the idea of tip flexion in a putter/putter-shaft.

But, I think it looks cool, and would use one because of that.

I'll openly admit, I really don't get/buy-in to the idea of tip flexion in a putter/putter-shaft.

But, I think it looks cool, and would use one because of that.

haha, I thought the same thing.... They need to come out with one with light blue bands though..

haha, I thought the same thing.... They need to come out with one with light blue bands though..

I mean, I have played with some guys who have a pretty insanely aggressive putting stroke, terrifyingly, but a putter shaft isn't their issue. Hahahaha

Head covers restocked on the SeeMore site for those interested. Both red and blue tartans are back in stock.

I'm going to start yapping about a new SB2 PR like Dan did the M7.

I'm going to start yapping about a new SB2 PR like Dan does the M7.

FIFY. Did I miss something and it stopped?

Besides the comment from SeeMore saying they were listening?

Definitely saw that and read it several times. And I surely hope he, and you, continue until they come true!

Going to have to start back up my ONEcs PR pleas

Absolutely and would love to see it!

Besides the comment from SeeMore saying they were listening?

They are always listening...

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

They are always listening...

They're now listening to me tell you that you should trade me that SB2! :angel:

So, with my alignment and aim being absolute garbage since early July, the SB1 has made its way back into the bag. First session on the putting green was very positive. Hoping it can help rebuild my confidence.

Last edited:
They're now listening to me tell you that you should trade me that SB2! :angel:

Well I don't think I have seen your entire collection.

Well I don't think I have seen your entire collection.

Hahaha, there are some pic's around here somewhere.

I've got more than just putters though! :alien:

Got myself a SeeMore FGP (2009 model, I believe) from pro shop's used bin. I've been practicing with it and am happy with the result so far.

One thing I'd like to change is to cut it down to 34 inch. Should I be worried about the lost swing weights? Slap some lead tape?

Got myself a SeeMore FGP (2009 model, I believe) from pro shop's used bin. I've been practicing with it and am happy with the result so far.

One thing I'd like to change is to cut it down to 34 inch. Should I be worried about the lost swing weights? Slap some lead tape?

Cut it down and give it a chance. If it feels too light after rolling it for a while, then apply some lead tape to that sucker. All of mine are at 33.75" and only had to add 2 grams to one of the heads to make it feel to my liking.

Hard pondering that SB2 in the marketplace. I've never seen one in person though. And really don't need another putter box to show up at my house right now.

mFGP2 w/ aluminum insert came in.

90 bucks well spent.

Love it.

No pics? :bananadance:

No pics? :bananadance:

I'm on baby duty, so it'll have to wait.

Its a midget putter though, 33" of freaking little peopleness.

I'm on baby duty, so it'll have to wait.

Its a midget putter though, 33" of freaking little peopleness.

I bet shes a beauty!

Back