The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, OEM and I were talking about LT and Shonn Greene. I personally think LT looked better. Whats your thoughts?

So, OEM and I were talking about LT and Shonn Greene. I personally think LT looked better. Whats your thoughts?

LT looked a little like his old self and Green well he looked like a too slow back for anywhere but Iowa.

Film doesn't lie. yes

I think LT looked better last night, but its only 1 game.

so, if people like OEM and bridges are ROMOSEXUALS, does that make JB a ROMOPHOBE. - Jeff Overton

I guess that makes you an OVERTONSEXUAL.

Doh! No, I dont like or dislike the guy, I just get told I look like him and I dont like the idea.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. This had me crack up during a meeting lol.
so, if people like OEM and bridges are ROMOSEXUALS, does that make JB a ROMOPHOBE. - Jeff Overton

Doh! No, I dont like or dislike the guy, I just get told I look like him and I dont like the idea.

Lol, I was just giving you crap for calling me a romosexual :D Im more of an on the fence romosexual. Sometimes I want to say he needs to be traded and then in other cases he makes some good plays.

Would you like to be apart of mine and OEM's coaching staff when garrett, wade and others get fired? ha We have a few positions that need to be filled. Rb coach, special teams, Secondary coach, conditioning coach, and strength coach are available.

Right, but Keller, Cotchery, LT, Green, Edwards (as you can see there is some disagreements here lol). One of the best Olines in the league.

They have a great O line you are right but they didn't play that way last night. And I'm sorry but none of those guys would be considered a number one receiver. Keller would be the best choice out of them and LT is a great option out of the backfield but he is not a receiver. Jets need someone who can stretch the D and open up the middle and that is what Santonio will do once he gets back. Jets will be fine. Lets not forget that the Ravens D is excellent and have made many a great QB look just as bad as Sanchez did last night.

correction, that HAD a great line until they let Faneca walk, now its just 'very good'
They have a great O line you are right but they didn't play that way last night. And I'm sorry but none of those guys would be considered a number one receiver. Keller would be the best choice out of them and LT is a great option out of the backfield but he is not a receiver. Jets need someone who can stretch the D and open up the middle and that is what Santonio will do once he gets back. Jets will be fine. Lets not forget that the Ravens D is excellent and have made many a great QB look just as bad as Sanchez did last night.

I getcha man, I just happen to disagree with how you feel about their WR's (without Holmes) not being enough without Holmes, we could go back and forth for awhile. I'm also not expecting anyone to be great against that Ravens D at all either. The next few weeks the Jets aren't facing any defensive powerhouses (NE, Miami and Buffalo) so we can see what Sanchez does with more time to throw. I'm not expecting much and I could be wrong.

Lol, I was just giving you crap for calling me a romosexual :D Im more of an on the fence romosexual. Sometimes I want to say he needs to be traded and then in other cases he makes some good plays.

Would you like to be apart of mine and OEM's coaching staff when garrett, wade and others get fired? ha We have a few positions that need to be filled. Rb coach, special teams, Secondary coach, conditioning coach, and strength coach are available.

I know you were. well, I would def be good for a coaching job...here is why:
Special Teams: some of my friends say I am "special"
Strength Coach: Becuase I can count on 1 finger how man times I have lifted weights
Conditioning Coach: Cause I smoke Cigs...perfect for the job
Secondary Coach: Tackle the guy with the ball, or block the guy kicking it
RB Coach. Run towards the big box at the end of the field, there will be fans cheering and waiting.

Would you still consider me for a coaching postion because if that was on my resume, I may take the head coaching job

Strength Coach: Becuase I can count on 1 finger how man times I have lifted weights
RB Coach. Run towards the big box at the end of the field, there will be fans cheering and waiting.

Would you still consider me for a coaching postion because if that was on my resume, I may take the head coaching job

PRESS RELEASE

The Dallas Cowboys have decided to make a coaching move. Today they have relieved Wade Phillips of his coaching duties and given team control to One-T. They have also hired his brother TC to be the water and towel boy.

Lol Im thinking conditioning coach, you can just have a whistle and blow it till they puke. Oem has head coaching duties lol. TC is o-line/d-line coach. JB Offensive coordinator, Im WR coach. We still have plenty spots open so submit your resumes and you may have a job OEM has final call haha

Lol Im thinking conditioning coach, you can just have a whistle and blow it till they puke. Oem has head coaching duties lol. TC is o-line/d-line coach. JB Offensive coordinator, Im WR coach. We still have plenty spots open so submit your resumes and you may have a job OEM has final call haha

First order of duty. I would like to replace my WR catch. hehe

You guys need a hydration consultant??????? I'd like to throw my name out there.

You guys need a hydration consultant??????? I'd like to throw my name out there.

Only if you bring Peppers with you! And change your avatar dang it, he is a BEAR now, stop rubbing it in!

Uh oh, J-E-T-S Defense just took a HUGE hit!!!!!!

Albert Haynesworth can fill that spot...I'm sure as soon as Jenkins went down Shanahan got a big smile on his face

First order of duty. I would like to replace my WR catch. hehe
Hahaha

I say your hired but OEM has final call. lol I sent him a pm yesterday telling him we were making a coaching staff and that he was Head coach so he should have some good words here later.

Looked at the stats. Chiefs had 197 yards total offense and 219 return yards. They also gave up 389 yards to San Diego's offense. Nine first downs for the game.

Got lucky. Their three TD's were a kick return, a long running play and they scored on a short field after a turnover. No second half points. Hope they can turn the offense around because except for a couple of plays they looked like carp. And except for a few plays and some lucky breaks, the defense looked just as bad. Special teams was great, but you can't count on that.

The Chargers had the ball almost 2 to 1 compared to the Chiefs. (37 minutes to 23). That only works if you're the Colts!

Albert Haynesworth can fill that spot...I'm sure as soon as Jenkins went down Shanahan got a big smile on his face

What do you think they will want to trade for?

Looked at the stats. Chiefs had 197 yards total offense and 219 return yards. They also gave up 389 yards to San Diego's offense. Nine first downs for the game.

Got lucky. Their three TD's were a kick return, a long running play and they scored on a short field after a turnover. No second half points. Hope they can turn the offense around because except for a couple of plays they looked like carp. And except for a few plays and some lucky breaks, the defense looked just as bad. Special teams was great, but you can't count on that.

The Chargers had the ball almost 2 to 1 compared to the Chiefs. (37 minutes to 23). That only works if you're the Colts!

I thought the KC defense did a great job. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back