Cleveland Launcher Ultralite FW Wood Review

So you're willing to possibly sacrifice your score to keep your man card huh? Dude, I've seen you rip on the 13*, it's a bomber.

I refuse to watch Glee. But I can see myself hitting the 13*a lot more broski.

dudes, TC was BOMBING this yesterday!!! Putting it right beside if not further than all of us were hitting drivers. It was quite a show.

I refuse to watch Glee. But I can see myself hitting the 13*a lot more broski.

WTF is Glee? And why is it in this thread of awesomeness?

dudes, TC was BOMBING this yesterday!!! Putting it right beside if not further than all of us were hitting drivers. It was quite a show.

It really was. Kind of surprising. I think I will hit it all day Monday dude. I wonder what my launch angle is with that thing? I may have to find out. I bet it's somewhere in the 16-17* range, hence the distance I'm seeing. I also think that b/c of the length of the club, the weight of the shaft, I'm probably getting a similar clubhead speed to that of my driver.

I wish Cleveland would do a deal with the fairways like they did with the mashies. A boy can dream, lol.

I wish Cleveland would do a deal with the fairways like they did with the mashies. A boy can dream, lol.

Ebay is your friend and has your deals.

That would be cool, but like Kmac said, there are deals out there. I scored mine for under $100.

Wow, can I ask where you found one for that price? Best priced used I found so far was $145.

Wow, can I ask where you found one for that price? Best priced used I found so far was $145.

I bought it from GolfEtail man. Bare in mind though, sometimes it's a bit easier to find things a bit cheaper in left handed. Mine was also preowned but it was in great shape.

Just like that odyssey putter.... Thanks for the info, I will keep my eyes out for one.

Not sure if I regret not getting this over the G20. I'm going to try to hit one next time I go out to see what I'm missing.

TC you have me pondering...

I'm Checking the bay to find me a deal

Just like that odyssey putter.... Thanks for the info, I will keep my eyes out for one.

Any time man. It's not often a golf club can be a real game changer but this is one of them. It's going to be very hard for me not to utilize what it can do for me often. I can't let the ego win out on this one, I need to remember how far and consistent I'm hitting it.

TC you have me pondering...

I'm Checking the bay to find me a deal

I'd love that. I would love to hear of people using this exclusively over their driver and see what kind of results they find. JB mentioned that he was using his exclusively (for the most part) and he was hitting more fairways than ever.

Looks like I am headed to Golf Galaxy for lunch. Might see what I can get for my superfast since they are offering that trade-in bonus. I hope I don't end up hitting it farther then my driver since my driver was just ordered, lol. I think right now I avg about 230 or so carry with the superfast. Not really looking to improve distance but to improve consistency.

Looks like I am headed to Golf Galaxy for lunch. Might see what I can get for my superfast since they are offering that trade-in bonus. I hope I don't end up hitting it farther then my driver since my driver was just ordered, lol. I think right now I avg about 230 or so carry with the superfast. Not really looking to improve distance but to improve consistency.

Fortunately, I believe this club will improve both. Be prepared to buy dude. That is all.

I may end up getting the 15* and 19* if the trade offer is good enough.

I think what we are seeing only shows how well Hawk's review gave a glimpse into some of the tech behind this club and then was furthered by the THP longest FW Wood launch monitor testing and now forum members.

Fortunately, I believe this club will improve both. Be prepared to buy dude. That is all.

For the longest time, I played without a driver even in my bag. When I need distance on a relatively open fairway, I go with my driver. But when it is a tighter fairway, I always hit 3 wood. It is not a bad philosophy but I really love my driver. When I was buying my 3W I was really interested in this club but ended up just liking the club I bought a little better. I guess it just fit my game better but this club is a fantastic club.

I think what we are seeing only shows how well Hawk's review gave a glimpse into some of the tech behind this club and then was furthered by the THP longest FW Wood launch monitor testing and now forum members.

I know its been the longest for me. I hit the 17* longer than I did the true 3W loft though, its strange but I'll take it. I've always been that way with 4W's though, I always hit them longer it seems.

Every time I even ponder another FWY I immediately realize that would be dumb, it really is the best I've used.

I wasn't able to hit them yesterday but am going to demo a 15* and 19* from my club this weekend.

For some reason I really struggled with the FL 3W yesterday on the range. I just couldn't hit it straight not matter what I did. It was very frustrating.

Which way were you hitting it, OEM?

For some reason I really struggled with the FL 3W yesterday on the range. I just couldn't hit it straight not matter what I did. It was very frustrating.

Maybe it was those boots you were wearing. Don't you keep golf shoes in the car?

Maybe it was those boots you were wearing. Don't you keep golf shoes in the car?

Hehe, that's funny.

Had one heck of a shot on a par 5 yesterday with my 17*, from 240 left it about 10 short of the green, I was quite pleased with that.

Back