Charlotte Campbell Interview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Good interview. I didn't watch the show so I don't really know much about her but she seems pretty cool and down to Earth.

• Admin
She was great. We spoke for about 30 or so minutes and it was a pleasure.

She does seem like a great person. And she gets the Blingos to you in a flash! From ordering on Monday to receiving on a Friday.

Nice job! Just one thought...although I understand a nod to their latest business venture, I personally really like questions like this

THP - What advice, not golf tip, would you give the average amateur golfer to help them enjoy the game even more?

or this

THP - Do you still enjoy the game as a pro as much as you did as a child growing up?

for future interviews. These are the best kinds of questions. :bashful:

And Josh, dear, watch your spelling ("definitely," "amusing.")

• Admin
As for the other questions, we will be chatting with some players regularly we hope and it will be a little more in depth. But to THANK Charlotte for taking the time and joining the THP Family, I want to atleast let people know that she has a business venture that helps fund her dream of playing on the LPGA.

Right, and I'm not saying you shouldn't. :) Just that I LOVE the questions along the lines of what it's like being a pro golfer and the challenges they face, and what their road there included.

Back