THP FF Week 4 Thread

You sure you dont want to start the squirrel, I will gladly let you use him for today. lol

No, we drafted starters for the most part...haha.

Of course byes hurt this week.

No, we drafted starters for the most part...haha.

Of course byes hurt this week.

Ha, Well the squrriel just called up 2 of my players and gave them a good talk about how they need to step up this week and have a big day, we will see if it pays off. The squirrel is a good motivator.

And of course McGahee scores a TD. Son of a B****. Thought for sure ray rice would start this week. Guess not.

Gotta love Chris Ivory coughing it up for the Saints. While that means little to our team, it means that OEM picking up Betts means that much more. Betts will get more carries now.

Ya DeAngelo. Get some.

I love it when the Saints get a fumble recovery for us but we dont get awarded the points. Maybe they will make the adjustment later today.

So far looks like Gus started the wrong WR and I started the wrong RB. Guess it evens out though. Bradford is also having a good day, should have started him.

I'm going down hard this week.

What do you know, Mendenhall drops a 20+ point week on me so far.

He is a 1st round pick, you should kind of expect that no?

Brandon Lloyd is going to be VERY good for us this year. 28 on the bench last week. 22 this week and is really making a play to get into our starting lineup. May not in the end, but its hard to keep that production on the bench. Depth is never a bad thing.

I find it very odd that AZ is still using Hightower as their primary back.

It would make sense. You wouldnt want to throw a starter in there with all those bench players of yours.

Running back by committee. Its such a thing of beauty. I feel so bad for some fantasy owners that are stuck with backs in that situation. At the same time, it makes it fun watching them scramble each week to choose a RB. Take a look at some of the teams such as the Jets' Greene, Redskins, Cowboys, etc....It makes it so much fun watching this unfold.

We had no TD's early, but still scored enough points to hang on. Now we just got TD's from MJD and Gates and have taken the lead on OEM.

Being sat. All we know is Benched - Coaches Decision. My guess is we will see him soon.

Back