Raffle Tix On Sale

Thanks Golfer Gal.

I am happy to help anyway that I can : ) Oh and just a reminder not all the contests will be with raffle tickets, we will still do our free monthly giveaway.....so there will be lots of chances for you to win some really great stuff. With the raffle contests you just get a better chance of winning and there are more options for prizes.

I am really glad you guys decided to select the Humane Society as one of your charity choices.

me too. that is my favorite charity that ive been donating to for years

I am really glad you guys decided to select the Humane Society as one of your charity choices.

Me too. I have actually gotten two dogs from the Humane Society. The rest of our pets (mostly dogs, but the ex got a couple of cats) from other shelters. Tara is from the Humane Society and Bandit is from Animals Resource Fund (ARF). We still donate to the Humane Society every year.

same here....growing up we had three dogs over the years and two of them came from the Humae Society and one lived to be 18 and the other is still alive. My parents decided once to buy from a breeder and we lost that dog by age 6 from liver disease....I have always been a huge supporter ofthe Humane Society and so has JB, that is a charity very close to our hearts. I wish I could just get a huge farm and adopt all the dogs and cats and give them a good home.

I just snagged the 10 tickets, can a person win more than once in this? I gotta go back and read some.

yes, they can win multiple times.

Back