What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you think?
I liked it. Probably won't take as many drivers the next time around. Some of those par 4s are really tempting though.

I liked it. Probably won't take as many drivers the next time around. Some of those par 4s are really tempting though.

The greens will only get trickier as the year goes on. Several of those par 4's make you think.

The greens will only get trickier as the year goes on. Several of those par 4's make you think.
For sure. They had some evil pins today.

Played a harder course today and although it was only 6400 yards from the tees I played it plays a lot longer because of all the elevated greens. Shot a 97 which is the best I've shot there in 2 years. Really struggled out the gate with 2 double bogeys and a triple but settled in and played decent.
First time playing new irons and a new driver. I was happy with both. Strongest part of my game was Probly my chipping or long irons.
Putting was pretty meh for the most part. 36 putts, which included 3 3 putts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45/38 at the conservatory in some WINDS!

48/46 I was hit or miss with the driver and lipped out 4 par putts. My chipping was better but my tee shots kept me scrambling all day. I finally started hitting the driver better near the end. I'll just keep plugging along, I feel like I'm close to putting it all together, just got to keep practicing.

Shot 65 yesterday at my home course. Full disclosure it was setup super short 6200 yards give or take

46 in league play tonight. Sloppy chipping and some 3 putts.

5 fir
5 gir

81 (42/39) +10 @ Ravens Claw today.

Still rusty - got to find my tempo and start swinging the club more than swinging my arms. When I did, I hit some pretty nice shots but when I didn't things were a little ugly. That plus missing 4 putts within 5' (3 for birdies) didn't help.

Had a bitter sweet round today. After being in a slump the past month I finally broke 90 again. 43/46 89. For my back 9 I was 4 over through 6. Then proceeded to triple bogey, bogey and double bogey the last hole.

96 today. Golf is such a hard game. Shot a 51 on the front and 45 on the back. Driver was all over today and this was a course that is tight with a lot of trees.
Thank God for my short game showing up today. Chipping and putting saved me (I guess the saying is true). I had 26 putts which is the best I've ever done and started off the back with 2 chip ins. The first was for a bogey because o thought a knockdown 7 iron would not go 155 into the water.
Happy with how I fought back after an awful start and just kind of scrambled the whole round. I never got comfortable but did some good things.
Really need to get to a range and practice more.

Played early today and shot an 83 ...43 and 40 thank you panda

50/57 = 107

making progress on my game. This time last year I was shooting in the 140's

My game fell apart on the back nine again. Fatigue sets in right around the 12th hole and I start missing fairways off the tee. That sets me up for some lousy shots from the rough.

This last round I tried to mitigate that and manage my shots better based on my fatigue levels and it definitely helped as my final score was 5 strokes less than the previous round (on the same course).

I think my next focus will be on managing my approach shots and knowing when to lay up instead of going for the green. I think it will give me a better chance at making bogeys instead of double or triples or worse...

6 over on front 9 after being 5 over after 3. I played a second 9 on a seperate course and shot 12 over. Not great but first time out since Jan Im ok with it.

+10 81 with 32 putts on a USGA 69 rating course. Was very happy with green speeds, ran a full 10 with nice roll. Considering we had 9" of snow last weekend I was pretty impressed

48 (12 over) & 37 (1 over). Trouble, trouble & more trouble on the front nine!

A tale of 2 nines.... 2 under 34 on the front with 1 bogey, 1 birdie and 1 eagle.

And then.... 3 triple bogeys on the back for a 46...ugh... = 80

This game is so humbling.

39/39 78 today. I hit 11 Fwys and 14 GIR but my short game didn't show up when I needed it.

45 for one nine.
46 for the second nine.
Played the front in each of the two courses of my home club. Same story as most of this year. Great driving, mediocre approach game and below average short game.

Shot 93 today w/5 pars. Had one of the best driving days I've ever had thank goodness because the irons failed me miserably. Also left a lot of shots out there with the putter, but all in all a very solid round!

6-over / 3-under for a 75. Only the second round of the year, so the front 9 clearly was to shake off the rust. Played well on the back, but the back is much easier than the front, so a couple over / a couple under is usually how it goes.

My round yesterday was 40/38 for a 78. I hit 10/14 fairways & of the 4 I missed, one was OB and the others were playable in the first cut. I only hit 4 greens in reg, but approach shots that weren't on the green were in the fringe. I had 27 putts.

Even though he round doesn't count bc I played as a single, it felt good after my 3 week layoff to play well.

I like #1 hole on ocean course. Drove it to here
e5052524fc3d283275efa8c208830780.jpg

It was the m2

Crazy tale of 2 nines. Went 44-36. I couldn't putt on the front and it absolutely killed my round. 19 putts on the front, 13 on the back. Haha

Other than that I drove the ball well and my irons were pretty solid. Short game really let me down today though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back