Free Chipotle Burrito

We eat Ebola for appetizers down here. Bring on the free Chipotle! Thanks for the post.

I sent my text, I will gladly take a free burrito sometime in the next couple weeks.

Thanks!

I got a Service Access Denied message. That seems to happen all the time when I am not sending a message to an actual seven or ten digit number.

Maybe I have third parties blocked or something.

I'll give it a shot again, thanks for the head's up! There's a Chipotle right next to my local Golfsmith so I can grab one on the way back from visiting there.

I got a Service Access Denied message. That seems to happen all the time when I am not sending a message to an actual seven or ten digit number.

Maybe I have third parties blocked or something.

slam-dunk.gif

Good looking out! The location that had e-coli as a topping is the one I used to eat at. Still... it's a free burrito! I'll just opt out on the death.

Any chance Ronald McDonald or the Burger King was the source of the e Coli outbreak? Chipotle's stock price is down $300 from a year ago... Dang. I still love the food, i guess i'll just have to run the risk. Even if they say all ok, it will take awhile to get the masses back.

Had one last week and I'm still alive and well. I'm in for another one, thanks D!!

Dang I was just a little to late. Thanks for the heads up though.

received the free burrito coupon this morning

Hoping to get my coupon soon. Also hoping the wife texted in like i told her...

Weak sauce, it's over!!!

Got the text with a coupon as well this morning.

Just got my coupon texted to me. Score!

Same here. I'm hungry to.

Back