Contest - THP Custom Project X HandCrafted Shafts

Such a sweet shaft sudseh! Thanks for the pics. Post some more when you pair it with a head. And let us know how it feels on the course!

Such a sweet shaft sudseh! Thanks for the pics. Post some more when you pair it with a head. And let us know how it feels on the course!
Will do. I think a driver fitting is in order. This shaft is too good looking for my Nike driver (sorry Checkered <3).

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Unboxing / in hand photos. :)

da25a432ccfefec26aec97cdd265f4e1.jpg

942cd6703cac77dbfe3e5e69cf1f869d.jpg

2cc63e2160cbba24daafd41136b0b4ed.jpg

That thing looks amazing!!!

That is an AWESOME looking shaft! I sure hope it works for your game. If not....drop me a line. :act-up:

Will do. I think a driver fitting is in order. This shaft is too good looking for my Nike driver (sorry Checkered <3).

Thanks for the initial pics. That is a great looking shaft and I agree it needs something better than Nike. :act-up:

ebc1ed629457c6f5f7ca8abbe406e1b5.jpg
03dbd209cbb5d2fe7b79626a96bb8dec.jpg

Was sitting on the porch all alone. My heart raced as I didn't know how long it was there (don't use front door). All safe and sound!

Will decide what adapter I get once I get back into some swings.

Thanks again!

ebc1ed629457c6f5f7ca8abbe406e1b5.jpg
03dbd209cbb5d2fe7b79626a96bb8dec.jpg

Was sitting on the porch all alone. My heart raced as I didn't know how long it was there (don't use front door). All safe and sound!

Will decide what adapter I get once I get back into some swings.

Thanks again!
That is definitely a sweet looking shaft. Looking forward to seeing what you pair it with.

Can't wait to get home from the DMV and take a look at some drivers to reshaft. Not being able to hit this shaft is mentally exhausting me. :D

Finally got mine back. I left it at original length, which is 2 inches longer than what the shaft I got with the driver. My thinking is that since it is a stiff shaft, it might make it more whippy. Whether that is the case or not I don't know, but it makes sense to me!

I did hit it OK today and was getting better than normal distance and was hitting fairways about like normal so right now I am happy with the first round with it. I can always butt trim it if I need too.

I was hitting it more to the right at first, but with a mid round grip change, my last five drives went straight or with a bit of draw.

Went with the green Lamkin grip we got last winter, so it is a lot of green!

7160689f1163421eb88b33cf6f29b3f0.jpg

Finally got mine back. I left it at original length, which is 2 inches longer than what the shaft I got with the driver. My thinking is that since it is a stiff shaft, it might make it more whippy. Whether that is the case or not I don't know, but it makes sense to me!

I did hit it OK today and was getting better than normal distance and was hitting fairways about like normal so right now I am happy with the first round with it. I can always butt trim it if I need too.

I was hitting it more to the right at first, but with a mid round grip change, my last five drives went straight or with a bit of draw.

Looks good Smalls.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That is going to be REALLY long. As is it will play close to around 47"

That is going to be REALLY long. As is it will play close to around 47"

I will most likely cut it down. But I won't know how it plays this long if I don't do it, and right now since it's the off-season, it's as good a time as any.

That looks amazing. :)

Those are so nice.

I finally figured out what I'm doing with mine. D200 adjustable head.

Envious. That is a lot of green. Congrats on the win. Let us know what you think.

Well...KC720 really took care of me in turn-a-round and getting this one ready. Played a round with him and brought the raw shaft...the next day a few of us also got together and he brought me this (Big thank you my friend):
20151212_184949-1.jpg

As I mentioned in the GBB thread, it's raw length and tip trimmed a bit. Playing long is comfortable for me but this one was a bit on the high spin side. Plan on cutting it down a couple inches and see what happens. Won't do that until I take it to a monitor to see as it was really windy that day. Let me tell you this though...it felt REALLY good! Thanks again THP and Project X!

Last edited:
I really need to install a tip on mine. The combos are looking great.

Rumor has it, we might be giving one of these away next week during Holiday Cheer.

Rumor has it, we might be giving one of these away next week during Holiday Cheer.

That's the best thing I've heard all day!

Thoses shafts are so nice. Just got to see one in person today.

Mine is in my GBB 3w. Can't wait to get it dialed in

Contest - THP Custom Project X HandCrafted Shafts

Mine is in my GBB 3w. Can't wait to get it dialed in

What weight and flex is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumors turn into the truth quickly around here! Amazing.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

What weight and flex is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From what I felt swinging it, I believe it to be 60g ish 6.0 flex. I still have no idea what model the shaft actually is. Judging purely with feel and flight, perhaps it's a hzrdus red. Bit softer in the tip than black. If it is that indeed, it will make a killer fairway shaft

Back