Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to argue that. $125 for either Kaluhyat or Shenendoah and $225 to play Atunyote. BUT, if you play 36, and start with either of the first two you can play Atunyote for $100 on the same day. So $225 for 36 holes is kind of like playing the first 18 for free. (Ha).

at this price, I will not be able to make it, that's over 600$ CDN for a weekend on golf only... then add that or more for food drinks and hotel. way too much for me

There's also timber banks in Syracuse, a Jack Nicklaus design around $65 mid summer. While I didn't play well at all in my first visit, it's certainly a challenging course with very interesting greens. Definitely worth considering.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

There's also timber banks in Syracuse, a Jack Nicklaus design around $65 mid summer. While I didn't play well at all in my first visit, it's certainly a challenging course with very interesting greens. Definitely worth considering.

What about Leather Stocking in Cooperstown? That is about $100, kinda getting up there in price for me though.

Don't know anything about the course. I'm not big on spending big money on rounds, with all the guys coming out, I can play pretty much any track we all agree on.

I think we need to discuss a range of budget for everyone to come out and have fun without breaking the bank.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

How about a Greystone and Shadow Lake golf weekend, maybe play 36 on Saturday and 18 on Sunday? The Rochester area guys wouldn't have to worry about lodging I wouldn't think.

How about a Greystone and Shadow Lake golf weekend, maybe play 36 on Saturday and 18 on Sunday? The Rochester area guys wouldn't have to worry about lodging I wouldn't think.
Shoot if you do that I'll even offer to lodge a guy or two at my place around the corner haha

These are the other events we need to work around.
Cure - May 14 & 15
RR - June 25th
NE - July 30-31
Maybe it would be best to look at an August or September outing. Plenty of time to plan that way and not be too close to the other events.

Shoot if you do that I'll even offer to lodge a guy or two at my place around the corner haha

I'll crash but you better check with the boss :)

Byrncliff is another one that was mentioned. Pretty good package deals. I don't know a whole lot about the course though.

http://www.byrncliff.com/course/playstay.php

it's a decent in the middle of almost nowhere WNY. Resort wise I don't know what the accommodations are like. They have a concert weekend across the street every year so if looking there check dates.

I dont have any events on my calendar so I am open to any suggestions. As long as it does not cost too much.

I am in, if it's in September it may clash with my wedding and honeymoon though. If not, I am down!

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I am in, if it's in September it may clash with my wedding and honeymoon though. If not, I am down!

Plenty of time to find a date that works for everyone. You can't do August at all?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Biggest thing for me will be cost.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Plenty of time to find a date that works for everyone. You can't do August at all?

September. My wedding is the 10th so that week is out and the week of the 17th is the honeymoon for ten days.

I am going to set up an invitational day of golf at Brook Lea for us sometime this summer. Andy, let me know what you are thinking of for dates and I'll see if I can coordinate this outing with another day of golf for everyone. I have to check the club's schedule but I think August might fit better.

I am going to set up an invitational day of golf at Brook Lea for us sometime this summer. Andy, let me know what you are thinking of for dates and I'll see if I can coordinate this outing with another day of golf for everyone. I have to check the club's schedule but I think August might fit better.
Love me some Brook Lea!

Sounds awesome, Jim. Go ahead and set that up and I'll work any other future outing around that too.

Bumping Marty's post! Added location and details

And depending on date I would travel to the New York outing.

Depending on dates I'll be in for this, between RR June25 and 3 weekends booked up in July I would probably have to hope for and August or later date

Never played Brook Lea. I've heard it's really nice. I'd love to join the outing and meet the group.

July or August sounds good depending on the dates. Could even make it 1st weekend of september. Be a great way to spend my birthday :)

Sounds like we have potential for some great NY outings this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back