Raffle Tix On Sale

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Haha, my paypal troubles continue. I'll be buying some tickets as soon as I get verified again by paypal.

• Admin
MO,
You should not have to register with Paypal if you do not want to. You should just be able to use a credit or debit card at checkout.

Well I have a paypal account, last time I had to get my CC verified. This time it said I need to verify my Bank account. I don't know how to get around it.

Edit: Nevermind, I finally figured out if I don't log in it looks like I can do it. BRB

• Admin
I thought you could. Thanks MO and good luck.

• Admin
Congrats on purchasing the "whole enchilada". You will love the gear.

• Admin
So glad a bunch of people are jumping in on this one. With clubs, putters, a shaft, and a fitness machine, there are items for everybody.

I'm sorry, I'm confused...are some prizes up for grabs now, some to be offered later? How do I win the cart?

two different contests Julie. I think you are referring to the Charity Raffle event that will go on later on. This contest is just a raffle as an add on contest for those that want to participate. The charity raffle will be done late March/early April and that thread is open and we will continue to update all the prizes that are available in that and the companies that have joined up. I know that all these contests get confusing sometimes. I will make a thread tomorrow outlining all of them and when they are happening.

two different contests Julie. I think you are referring to the Charity Raffle event that will go on later on. This contest is just a raffle as an add on contest for those that want to participate. The charity raffle will be done late March/early April and that thread is open and we will continue to update all the prizes that are available in that and the companies that have joined up. I know that all these contests get confusing sometimes. I will make a thread tomorrow outlining all of them and when they are happening.

Oh gosh, I'm sorry. I'm feeling like I'm swimming in info a bit over here. :smile:

(Gotta go fix the myspace...whoops!)

Thanks for all the ticket sales over the last two days. We think this raffle will be a whole lot of fun and some great prizes.

Because of the amount of tickets sold we have decided to up the contest to give away FIVE PRIZES instead of three. Five winning numbers will be picked on the 22nd instead of 3.

Because of the amount of tickets sold we have decided to up the contest to give away FIVE PRIZES instead of three. Five winning numbers will be picked on the 22nd instead of 3.

Woo hoo, even more chance to win! You're the best Guys!

When's the last day we can buy tickets?

The day of the event.

Ok good. Can't buy any right now, but you'll definitely see a payment coming from me by the 22nd!

At the rate they are going we will be upping the prizes from 5 to all 10. Not yet, but at this rate it will happen. For every 20 more tickets sold we up it 1 more prize for people keeping score at home. We want to make sure that everybody has a fair chance at winning

Hey JB I feel bad I can't participate in the raffle because tomorrow 2/11 I am going to get fit for my clubs and pay for them and also pay for mine and my girlfriends membership for this year. whoever wins the prizes from the raffle hope they enjoy them.

Dont sweat it. Plenty of free contests and more raffles coming this year.

Back