Votes: 59 69.4%
  • 3-4

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • 5-6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Definitely more bogeys than birdies, but I'm hoping to bring that bogey number down this year.

The thread title should be switched around for me. Rounds per birdie. Or should be done the way they measure eagle stats on tour, 1 birdie for every X holes. In my case, XX holes (or XXX!).

i was thinking the same thing...only had one birdie-ever. Ball is in my display case next to the ball from my first ever par. One space left open for my first hole-in-one scheduled to happen probably sometime after July 2013.

I average usually about 2 a round. Most birdies I've had in a round is probably only 3 or 4 though.
Whenever I get birdies they always seem to be back-to-back.

0-1 on an Avg day, a good day is 2-3. Not sure if I've ever had more than 2 in a round before.

I usually don't get any. My good rounds are always lots of pars and some bogeys. I think my putting has killed me from getting any birds

too bad my bogeys... double and worse always negate my birdies

I usually get at least one birdie per round. If i dont get one that day I may get a couple the next time So i say it averages to one per round.

I put one on the poll, but its more like one every other round or less. Yesterday I had none, but several chances and ended up with 9 pars.

usually none or on the rare occasion 1. I'm a par, bogey, double bogey guy

about 1 a round for me, 2 - 3 is a really good day usually with a double or two to balance things out. Best day last year was 4 when I shot 78.

Simple enough poll/thread. How many do you average on an average day or even your best day?

I average about one every 2-3 rounds. As a result I couldn't answer the poll. :confused2: On my best day, I've had 4, but that isn't remotely representative of how I usually do. I did have 3 in 9 holes last September to turn in 33... then shot 43 on the back. :banghead:

I've had 2 through 13 games... ouch.

Simple enough poll/thread. How many do you average on an average day or even your best day?

0-2. Hitting GIRs has always been my problem. Hard to make birds when you are always scrambling (unless I chip one in, which happens sometimes, too).

Best ever was 4 in a single round, and 3 bogeys for a 71 waaaay back when.

I am definitely a 1-2 birdie a round player. I have had those days where I just go lights-out on, but then I also have those days where I ride the bogie train.

I can usually squeeze out 1 a round, every now and then 2, and I think once I had 4, but that day has come and gone

had one today on the very first hole... but the rest of the round is a completely diff story

In 2010 I averaged 1.18 birdies per round. So far in 2011 I am averaging 0.92, so I voted for 1-2 per round. The crappy part is, I average just shy of 10 gir's per round, so it's not like I don't have chances. The backstryke DART will be my savior! The most I've had in one round was 6, and I've gone plenty of rounds birdie-less.

Since I've started keeping track of my rounds with OOB last year I've recorded 1 birdie. Hopefully I can change that to 1-2 this year but I had to vote 0.

I'm in the same boat as you and, it seems, some other folks in here. I think I've notched 11 or 12 in my entire playing career (50-ish rounds over the past 2 years). So, not enough to say 1 per round, however, they're coming in a bit more frequently these days. I think my best was 2 on a 9-hole course, I was on fire that day and shot a 6 over 38 (small course). I must be re-building my swing, because my scores have been going up lately. :(

I have no average birdies! They're all special :wink:

I'd go for 1-2 per round at the moment. I get a lot of pars, and don't convert the chances I get. So far!

Back