THP FF Week 5 Thread

I think I woke up in the twilight zone. Bridges team "team slumpbuster" is projected to get more points than anybody else in our league. Clearly they were passing out some drinks during the prediction meetings this week. And once again makes me realize how far their "experts" are off each week.

I think I woke up in the twilight zone. Bridges team "team slumpbuster along with OEM kevin" is projected to get more points than anybody else in our league. Clearly they were passing out some drinks during the prediction meetings this week. And once again makes me realize how far their "experts" are off each week.

FIFY and lol I know, I thought they were pretty high, but Im still beating OEM kevin!

FIFY and lol I know, I thought they were pretty high, but Im still beating OEM kevin!

No dude. You are team slump buster. Sure, that title could change, but you were given that a couple of weeks ago when you started a team of backups.

No dude. You are team slump buster. Sure, that title could change, but you were given that a couple of weeks ago when you started a team of backups.

It was only 2 players, your exaggerating some lol. It was kuhn and McGahee. (yes I know, still not good, but Beanie was out)

It was only 2 players, your exaggerating some lol. It was kuhn and McGahee. (yes I know, still not good, but Beanie was out)

Your total points say Im not....hehe

Good luck to everyone except Team Original Slump Buster. I hope you score 5 pts today and I beat you 6-5. Team Beat Bridges Down looking for win #1 today and hopefully we dont lose again all season, leaving Team Slump Buster alone at the bottom.

Good luck to everyone except Team Original Slump Buster. I hope you score 5 pts today and I beat you 6-5. Team Beat Bridges Down looking for win #1 today and hopefully we dont lose again all season, leaving Team Slump Buster alone at the bottom.

lol @ winning 6-5.

I hope you will be enjoying the games today with THP. We need some Slump Buster Bowl updates from both sides.

panic mode has set in early for my team. Injuries and bye weeks have take a toll this week. I'm following everything I can to see if I should start Austin Collie or not. They are just getting on the field now to warm up...hope it goes well

panic mode has set in early for my team. Injuries and bye weeks have take a toll this week. I'm following everything I can to see if I should start Austin Collie or not. They are just getting on the field now to warm up...hope it goes well

We had that last week and it worked out for us okay. This is a big game for us this week. We are playing the undefeated 1st place team in our division and I do NOT like our matchups. And his QB and #1 RB are playing the Bucs terrible D. Could be a tough one.

We need MJD to go nuts since his matchup is fairly easy and Gates to do what Gates does.

So for my other league, who do you guys think I should start? Hill, E. Manning or Flacco. Im going with Hill for our league but im thinking Flacco might have a better chance against the Broncos.

Some interesting stuff when I was combing through rosters and matchups. Some teams do not even have players to fill roster thanks to byes and injuries and did not make any moves to get those spots filled.

Heck CL, has no QB or defense. Could he still beat the cart jockeys without these? He's favored by quite a bit still.

Some interesting stuff when I was combing through rosters and matchups. Some teams do not even have players to fill roster thanks to byes and injuries and did not make any moves to get those spots filled.

I tried to help one of those people out with a key position. Oh well.

Off to go look at a place for the wedding so my lineup is set. Collie will play, who knows what I will get out of him. Decided to go with Huggins over Earnest Graham. Will see what this week brings me.

So for my other league, who do you guys think I should start? Hill, E. Manning or Flacco. Im going with Hill for our league but im thinking Flacco might have a better chance against the Broncos.
Giants play the Terrible Texans secondary today.
I know, I saw that to. Hope no one is packing it in early this season. I hate when team owners just dont do anything to there line-ups after week 4, and just say oh I dont have time.

The injuries always seem to start happening when the bye weeks do. This is when I always try and make up games.

If you base it on history, you have to go Manning or Flacco. Both have incredibly easy matchups against the pass. Either one looks like they could go big. I would pick Manning, despite thinking he is incredibly overrated. Houston's secondary just keeps allowing HUGE passing days.

I know, I saw that to. Hope no one is packing it in early this season. I hate when team owners just dont do anything to there line-ups after week 4, and just say oh I dont have time.

I dont think it is that at all. Just tough weeks with injuries. Personally I would have made some moves and gotten some guys via trade and pickups, but some people are reluctant to make moves when they believe their bench guys are good enough when healthy or playing.

I dont think it is that at all. Just tough weeks with injuries. Personally I would have made some moves and gotten some guys via trade and pickups, but some people are reluctant to make moves when they believe their bench guys are good enough when healthy or playing.

O ok, I just know 2 guys in my other league havent touched there line-up this week and they have bye weeks and plenty of players to fill those spot. It just makes me mad that they wanted the league then just give up and quit 4 weeks into it.

Im starting Fitzpatrick over Favre and V. Young. How crazy am I? But I really like my matchups against Sunday Golfer, except vs Frank Gore...yikes

I would have done the exact same thing most likely.

Good luck everybody. We hope everybody has a good time and enjoys week 5.

The Grim Reaper, I mean Bridges strikes again. Finley is now hurt.

Back