julie_m

EveryoneLovesACallyGirl
Reaction score
OK, so I just got a gig dancing on Halloween. I can pick my own music, so I was going to mix some trad and new music too. Now I have to think of some good, fun Halloween type music! I was thinking along the lines of Santana's "Black Magic Woman." "Thriller" was suggested, but I don't think it'd work since it already has such a familiar dance to it. Anyone have any ideas? A mix of hyper fast and slower (but still upbeat, like Santana) would be great.

Black Cat - Janet Jackson

Go old skool!! some rockwell, digital underground, or Notorious BIG. I was at a club in St Pete's last week and fell in love with a waitress who was dancing to old skool, but then again i fall in love at least once a week...

Hmmm, sat bolt upright from my nap when I thought of this one...how could I forget Godsmack "Voodoo?" I need to locate a snake.

"Pumpkin Head Harvey?"

Pretty much anything by Rob Zombie will get ya through...

Is there a brass pole involved in this gig?

We were at a Halowe'en party last night, with music. Some obvious additions to the list: "Monster Mash," and the theme from Ghostbusters. The rest of what they played has already been mentioned.

I need to locate a snake.

Won't even touch that one. :banana:

Sorry I can't really help with music selection. I can't really think of any "Halloweenish" music.

Back