Bubba Watson buzz cut?

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
Just saw on Twitter that Bubba cut his hair pretty short. Didn't see that coming...

It actually made him look very different in that picture. I am sure it is just to stay cool during the hot months.

Just saw on Twitter that Bubba cut his hair pretty short. Didn't see that coming...

He needs the hair to balance out that huge visor. I bet his golf game goes down because he will have too much weight on his front side.

Thank you Bubba!!! Oh my how I hated that hair. Hopefully it doesn't have the Sampson effect!

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

I believe he's had it short like that before.

didn't he come out on tour with a buzz cut?

He needs to stay with the buzz. Bubba, now you actually look like the man that you play like. It always hurt my feelings seeing a sissy looking guy pounding the ball like that.

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

Looks a lot cooler for the summer.

That's an old picture above from when he used to have it buzzed.

I just did the same yesterday. Low maintainence, cool in summer. His visor does look even more oversized now though. I want a visor like Choi had. Has anyone seen these at shops?

For sure a smart decision

Now, if he's still got those clippers, for the good of everyone, attach Rickie Fowler with them!

yea I like the summer buzz cut myself. That long hair over the neck, ears, has got to get a bit on the warm side. I am for the cool short stuff!

Looks better,hope he keeps playing well. I think he has creeped back into the World Ranking top ten.

Old picture from when he used to have a buzz. His hat says G5... hint hint.

A little uncomfortable that this many dudes care what another dudes hair looks like... just saying

wow he looks like a different person!! i liked his hair long but i still love bubba

I think that was 3 or 4 years and 50 lbs ago.

I know it's been posted but that pic is 4 yrs old. g5 on the lid and a not Travis Mathews shirt and one, make that two chins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little uncomfortable that this many dudes care what another dudes hair looks like... just saying

Finally some people caught that. Haha

Its better than the mullett he used to have

Back