Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I love seeing how many people have committed. We are going to do some REALLY special stuff for this one.

Working on planning the THP Dinner for everybody. We were not sure we could outdo the last one, but man, we are working on it. For those that have not been, the THP Dinner is our gift to you. We treat you to a banquet style dinner where everybody can put on some nice clothes and all get together for dinner. Last year was a big italian feast and this year we are trying to decide which theme to go with. But we are working hard to make it better than last year and with PGA National taking care of the preparations we think it will be.

Would you change anything from the banquet dinner? What would it be?

Not much I would change in the entire setup beyond what's already been talked about with the demo days. As far as the menu, last years made it a breeze to enjoy your meal while the show went on.

I got it JB, how about having it catered by Hooters? Yeah man, they have some great food!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

this may answer that Duey

Im in teh minority, but I am not a prime rib fan. I eat just about everything else though.

Fair enough, I personally love it, but I also grew up having one of the best around to compare it to. Well, you could have a sliced steak...maybe a vodka chicken.

hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken, french fries, tater tots, ice cream sundae station....and open bar....or at least cash bar haha

Collard greens, corn bread, sweet potatoes, green beans, okra, squash, etc. and apple pie :D

hamburgers, cheeseburgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken, french fries, tater tots, ice cream sundae station....and open bar....or at least cash bar haha

Open bar is NOT happening. We have seen you lushes, and someone has to pay for this little shindig. One-T, what would the cost be of an open bar for this group? About 80,000? hehe

We of course will have a bartender again and cash bar. And again, the food will be top notch. We just have to work on the menu.

Did you guys like the room setup? Did that work out well?

HAve Sonic cater the dinner... Duey! set it up!!

This sounds great. Also, I would good with a frozen pizza and a 12 pack of beer.

Open bar is NOT happening. We have seen you lushes, and someone has to pay for this little shindig. One-T, what would the cost be of an open bar for this group? About 80,000? hehe

We of course will have a bartender again and cash bar. And again, the food will be top notch. We just have to work on the menu.

I thought the set-up was fine

I dont think South Florida knows Mexican food like we do out here in the Sothwest Yoccos

Ummm. Clearly you have not spent time in South FL :confused2:

Lol.... We don't drink that much. HA

I loved the set up. It was nice because everyone was close enough to talk too.

love the priorities Seth....12:1 ratio of food to beer.
This sounds great. Also, I would good with a frozen pizza and a 12 pack of beer.

my only complaint was the lighting, it was too dark in there.

The set up was great. From an foodservice standpoint, everthing was displayed very nicely and there was basically no congestion in the serving area.

Ummm. Clearly you have not spent time in South FL :confused2:

I have but admitely not real recently. Has been about 5-7 years since I was down there very often but still as one who love his Mexican food, SoCal has the best I have found. Now if you know a place you want to recommend, I would be happy to check it out.

The setup was fine. The only thing I might consider changing is the room configuration where you and GG would be located at the center (wall) of the room. It would allow for better viewing, hearing, and picture taking. Last event you guys were at one end of the room which was ok but I personally would like it to be staged in center portion of the room and have the tables spread accordingly with the food on either end.

lol it's not a wedding Gray!
The setup was fine. The only thing I might consider changing is the room configuration where you and GG would be in the center of the room. It would allow for better viewing, hearing, and picture taking. Last event you guys were at one end of the room which was ok but I personally would like it to be staged in center portion of the room and have the tables spread accordingly with the food on either end.

Ummmm, mexican food here is completely different than out west.

as far as the bar...here is the difference, everyone ALWAYS drinks more on someone elses tab....50 people, this is an honest guess.......for 2 hours...and PGA national drink prices....Minimum $5,000. 18%( I think they charge gratuity...hehe). the total would prob be around $5,900.

Haha WR, we could have Sonic chili dogs.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I have but admitely not real recently. Has been about 5-7 years since I was down there very often but still as one who love his Mexican food, SoCal has the best I have found. Now if you know a place you want to recommend, I would be happy to check it out.

S. FL has a ton of immigration (so does W. FL) and because of that we have wonderful Mexican cuisine. Miami has some of the best I have had. While I would not choose to live there, I have traveled this country quite a bit, and with the exception of San Antonio and AZ, I thought FL, was the best around.

Doesnt really pertain to this discussion though. And you are probably right, FL knows little about it. :alien:

Back