wTB; NIke 20XI ball or 2

MattyKrack17

MattyCaulk AkA DigDug
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok I have $6.60 sitting in paypal, and before I buy I wanna try a new nike 20xi ball, so if anyone wants to send me a ball or 2 or 3, ill send u 6.60!

This is my favorite WTB ever!!

Figured its worth a shot! Lol

Ok I have $6.60 sitting in paypal, and before I buy I wanna try a new nike 20xi ball, so if anyone wants to send me a ball or 2 or 3, ill send u 6.60!

Check out the pictures first that JB posted. We played a round yesterday and that was the ball he used with a Green emblem. That ball after 1 round I personally wouldnt use it for a second round. Check the thread to make sure it is the same one.

Check out the pictures first that JB posted. We played a round yesterday and that was the ball he used with a Green emblem. That ball after 1 round I personally wouldnt use it for a second round. Check the thread to make sure it is the same one.

Also in that same thread there was someone (Biggsy) that posted this evening stating they played it for 10.5 holes and did not have the durability issues and would play the ball still. Not saying that the ball is not durable but just stating that this may be a personal case for individuals. JB even mentioned that he was looking forward to other people's feedback to see if they experience the lack of durability. I am just stating the other side of the story. I just bought some to try and am not speaking from personal experience as I have not hit the ball yet. Just wanted to offer that perspective.

I read it all, hense why I wanna get a couple before I drop $45 for a dozen

Also in that same thread there was someone (Biggsy) that posted this evening stating they played it for 10.5 holes and did not have the durability issues and would play the ball still. Not saying that the ball is not durable but just stating that this may be a personal case for individuals. JB even mentioned that he was looking forward to other people's feedback to see if they experience the lack of durability. I am just stating the other side of the story. I just bought some to try and am not speaking from personal experience as I have not hit the ball yet. Just wanted to offer that perspective.

Could be. Performance appeared to be great. JB was spinning that bad boy back and crushing it. It could have been his stricking on the ball. He was picking the ball clean 98 % of the time. I hope it works out for MattyKrack17. Maybe JB is To powerful for the ball....haha

Or those srixon z star irons are uber sharp!

so the new technology with the new coating not using rubber is not working very well for durability?

I love my Nike One Blacks and Mojo's

so the new technology with the new coating not using rubber is not working very well for durability?

I love my Nike One Blacks and Mojo's

the new resin has nothing to do with the durability, thats the CORE of the ball not the cover

Hey Matty Ill send you a sleeve if you want, just PM me,

I'm curious why I have not seen any sleeves of this ball for sale anywhere. All I have seen are the boxes. Anyone here seen sleeves for sale anywhere?

My local shop has sleeves for sale. I think it's $13 a sleeve IIRC.

* sorry I know this is an old thread but I figured I could help out anyone still looking.

I'm curious why I have not seen any sleeves of this ball for sale anywhere. All I have seen are the boxes. Anyone here seen sleeves for sale anywhere?

If there's a Golfsmith or a Golf Galaxy nearby they can break the boxes to sell them in sleeves. I picked up a sleeve from a broken dozen from the Golfsmith near me, no issues. I think most major retailers could do this for you.

Back