Refinish my new Seemore

jgiguere17

I am addicted to putters!
Reaction score
Handicap
11.2 OOB
Anyone know how to polish up my new putter?
6244564002_large.jpg

I want the face to shine more and is there any way to clean up the sole and other black areas?

Thoughts?

Thanks

Joe

Do you have pictures of the troubled areas? Are you speaking of buffing out some minor scuffs, or repolishing painted areas due to scratches and dings?

the face seems a little dark, you think I can take some super fine sandpaper and buff out the face?

the face seems a little dark, you think I can take some super fine sandpaper and buff out the face?

You could do anything of course. Im not sure I would want to take anything that might alter the face at all. Do you have some pictures of it by chance?

actually I tried a little spot on the face with some 400 grit sand paper and it worked fairly well, I should have taken a picture prior to starting but it looks good now. The surface was a little dark with it looks like just sediment from age but I sanded it slowly and it turned out great! then I cleaned it and then buffed the face with some meguiars metal polish

Just trying now to bring the black back out on the rest of the putter.

any thought JB?

I really dont, sorry. You can contact SeeMore and I am sure they will be ready to assist. Some of the best customer service in the world.

actually I tried a little spot on the face with some 400 grit sand paper and it worked fairly well, I should have taken a picture prior to starting but it looks good now. The surface was a little dark with it looks like just sediment from age but I sanded it slowly and it turned out great! then I cleaned it and then buffed the face with some meguiars metal polish

Just trying now to bring the black back out on the rest of the putter.

any thought JB?

I would first suggest adding some more pics. He asked for them twice, thats his onl way of helping over the internet.

i am uploading them now

6244564005_medium.jpg

6244564004_medium.jpg

Can you see what I am talking about the black area that looks like it has sediments or dirt, I tried cleaning with some soap and water but no go.

the face is looking good now as you can see

I am not sure which model it is, I am guessing it has a brass like finish or is that stainless?

Not sure what will help the sole without it being refinished.

Do you think I could contact Seemore and see if they have any ideas? Like you said, their CS is really good.....just a thought. The face is a brass material. The black areas feel textured. Thanks for all your help and advice JB.

I really dont, sorry. You can contact SeeMore and I am sure they will be ready to assist. Some of the best customer service in the world.

Do you think I could contact Seemore and see if they have any ideas? Like you said, their CS is really good.....just a thought. The face is a brass material. The black areas feel textured. Thanks for all your help and advice JB.

See above. I think it would be a good idea.

Back