Hurry choose my next set of tester irons!

Colt

Two is one and one is none
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: ????
Alright guys, I'm at the store and I've already been fitted for a shaft. So do you guys say try the Z-Stars or the JPX 800 Pros!!! I'll buy the irons that get the most votes in the next ten minutes.

Serious golfers use Tapatalk.

Z Stars!

Z-stars

Z Stars

Zstar....

I prefer the Z Stars.

Z-stars.

Sorry, no mixed sets.

zstar but really choose the ones taht best suit you man.

I would go Z star

JPX 800 Pros

Didnt you just get new irons? Is this 3-4 sets in a couple of months?

Im all for equipment but I think you are doing yourself a disservice if your goal is to lower strokes off your game.

Merely my opinion of course.

Snap Hook, I've already got a set of gamers. This is just for fun and for me to continue to see what, if anything, can best my Mizzy MX-300's. I figured y'all might enjoy getting in on my trials and errors.

Z Star's

BTW do they have them in regular flex?

Z stars!

JB, the only reason I got the MC's and CB's was to test along side you guys and help give some honest feedback. I have my MX-300's as my mainstays and my golf for handicap rounds. But I do like to tinker and try stuff along with y'all. I'm never gonna quit mainly gaming the MX's unless something is better. I haven't yet.
If the winning club beats out my Mizzys then great. And if not then the MX's are still here.

I say buy the Z stars. You won't ever be able to find them again if you don't buy them now :p

Yep...I concur...Z-Stars 'cause they look really cool...

Z stars, I'll live through you since they'e not lefty friendly!

z-stars, enjoy!

To go against the majority JBX pros. But I'm probably not at liberty to really offer my opinion.

z-stars,

wish I had your disposable income, hehe

JB, the only reason I got the MC's and CB's was to test along side you guys and help give some honest feedback. I have my MX-300's as my mainstays and my golf for handicap rounds. But I do like to tinker and try stuff along with y'all. I'm never gonna quit mainly gaming the MX's unless something is better. I haven't yet.
If the winning club beats out my Mizzys then great. And if not then the MX's are still here.

Hey,
Its your game and you can do it as you fit. Like I said, if it were me and I was truly working to get to a certain level, I would find a set that fits my game, get them fit and stick with them. Changing irons back and forth is not good for ball striking. Again, just my opinion.

Back