Golfers in Tampa??

wburdett

Reaction score
Handicap
4.9 ghin
I'm new here in Tampa would love to find some golfers to get out and play with. Let me know if there are some fellas out there looking to get out and have some fun and competitive rounds.

I know we have quite a few. GG and I used to live their ourselves. You will definitely want to check out the 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day when it is announced. That way you can play with THPers from all over the world.

I know we have quite a few. GG and I used to live their ourselves. You will definitely want to check out the 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day when it is announced. That way you can play with THPers from all over the world.

Yeah!!!!! That is what I'm looking forward to 2012 baby.....

I see you have a very low Ghin. I'm at 18 but improving. I live in the Tampa area Which part did you move to? I play often with friends (and that includes people with have met on courses and continue to play with.) I love to play with people that are better than me. If golfing with Hackers are ok with you you would be more than welcome to join us.

I would've loved to do that but just joined the site and already filled. Definitely checking out next year. That morgan cup event sounds utterly amazing. Hopefully get a chance to play it next year.

I'm always open to playing with anyone as long as they enjoy the game and as you said improving always fun. Its also a chance to meet people as thats the big challenge for me as with twin girls and working from home Daddy don't see many folks:) I'm a member at southern hills Pete dye course where Q school is held as well as Open qualifier etc. Great guest programs in summertime but open to anything. Let me know if like to get out sometime weekend and weekdays pretty flexible.

I would've loved to do that but just joined the site and already filled. Definitely checking out next year. That morgan cup event sounds utterly amazing. Hopefully get a chance to play it next year.

lol 2012 Big W...That is for next year. 2011 is this week we are out of luck for that one:banghead:

I'm always open to playing with anyone as long as they enjoy the game and as you said improving always fun. Its also a chance to meet people as thats the big challenge for me as with twin girls and working from home Daddy don't see many folks:) I'm a member at southern hills Pete dye course where Q school is held as well as Open qualifier etc. Great guest programs in summertime but open to anything. Let me know if like to get out sometime weekend and weekdays pretty flexible.

I'm heading out to Babe Zaharis with 2 friends now. Where in Tampa? I know how you feel thats why I started playing golf almost 4 years ago. Oh I also have Twins although they were both supposed to be Boys according to Dr.'s They are a Boy and a Girl (8 years old)

I'm heading out to Babe Zaharis with 2 friends now. Where in Tampa? I know how you feel thats why I started playing golf almost 4 years ago. Oh I also have Twins although they were both supposed to be Boys according to Dr.'s They are a Boy and a Girl (8 years old)

I think I just missed you but thanks for invite definitely do it. Wow what a coincidence you having twins. Love to pick your brain on that topic

Back