Contest - 2nd Annual 12 Days of Holiday Cheer

Even signed up for Twitter for this one! Go4BlueTitan

Man, i wish I was at home right now so I could send in my email. But, unfortunately, I'm at work and don't have access to my personal email until I get home. Oh well, just more time to make sure I get the Love expressed properly and in the right amount of words.

Will we be DQ if we are slightly over the 50 work limit? ie 54 words?

No. Being that these are chosen by a software program, its fine.

No. Being that these are chosen by a software program, its fine.

Ok, thanks JB, I re-wrote it again to cut it down to 50. 50 words is barely enough!! :D At any rate, I sent my email in so hopefully you have it!

Thanks again you guys this is going to be super fun! Thanks to all the companies too for supplying all the goodies!! Good luck everybody!

Wow, there will be some really happy people this Christmas season.

Thank you THP and all the Companies involved and good luck to all who enter.

john

50 words. I have so much more to say, but let me start off by saying that I love THP because you are simply the best! Thanks THP for providing a truly amazing and unique experience.

Entry sent! I can't wait to see who wins and what they wrote to enter.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Can you clarify this point?
"If you are a forum member with at least 10 posts, and 5 in the last 30 days, you will receive 5 entries in the “hat” each day rather than 1, if you choose to enter."
Does this mean we are allowed to send in 5 more e-mails, on top of the first one, or will the system generate our name 5 more times?

Thanks!

Can you clarify this point?
"If you are a forum member with at least 10 posts, and 5 in the last 30 days, you will receive 5 entries in the “hat” each day rather than 1, if you choose to enter."
Does this mean we are allowed to send in 5 more e-mails, on top of the first one, or will the system generate our name 5 more times?

Thanks!

If you are a forum member with those qualifications will automatically have the entries put in. Only 1 email is needed.

Did my retweet go through?

Entry sent and re-tweeted!
This is so beyond awesome, I'll be here every day at 8 for sure :)

This looks awesome, thanks for doing this guys! Hope my RT went through!

Edit: just realised I didn't include my forum-name in the mail. Should I send a new one?

Twitter

Twitter

I'm not a huge tech guy and this has me stumped. How does THP know who we are on Twitter so we get an extra entry?

Very cool stuff!

Entry finally in, hopefully I didn't bungle it up somehow lol.

Thanks to the companies and thanks to THP!

Sent as well assuming I also didn't botch it.

Woot woot!

I wonder how many people are joining and putting up 10 posts quickly just because of this contest,,,,,, heehe

BOOM! First Tweet ever has been sent/re-tweeted/tweeted or whatever it is. Now I need to find some people to follow.

BOOM! First Tweet ever has been sent/re-tweeted/tweeted or whatever it is. Now I need to find some people to follow.

lucas calloway would be a good start! although i am boring as hell.

Incredible contest...I'm already excited for the drawings to start!

Back