The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yeah. You just get so over the pissed offness that it doesn't matter at that point haha.
Pissed off but not pissed off sounds like a weird day for sure. haha

its so much better to be pissed off then pissed on

This is a weird day. Feels like sunday, but no NFL football. Its cold outside so nothing really to do, but then its friday so I should be doing something. Idk just a weird day lol

You should have played golf. It's about 20* here in Cheeseland with 20-25 mph winds, so with the wind chill it probably feels like 10* or less. I drove by a golf course today and there was a guy playing by himself.

Crazy.

Kevin

You should have played golf. It's about 20* here in Cheeseland with 20-25 mph winds, so with the wind chill it probably feels like 10* or less. I drove by a golf course today and there was a guy playing by himself.

Crazy.

Kevin

It wasnt as bad here, but when I looked at the weather it said 35! And wind chill of 32*, on wednesday it was 80*. Suppose to warm back up some, but us texans are not used to the cold yet.

Crazy.

Kevin

i almost read that wrong hahaha

0 celsius should I go out? It's beautiful! Only problem is Hawk is gone and all my fair weather partners have packed it up for the winter.

0 celsius should I go out? It's beautiful! Only problem is Hawk is gone and all my fair weather partners have packed it up for the winter.

I'm pretty sure that means 32* in regular people temperature, but is it a wet cold or dry? I'd go in heart-beat if it was damp out.

I'm pretty sure that means 32* in regular people temperature, but is it a wet cold or dry? I'd go in heart-beat if it was damp out.

Sunny with no wind and no humidity. No frost either. Pretty much ideal conditions minus the temp.

Hehe everything I deal with at work is in metric so thats how I measure pretty much everything.

no wind? man id go as long as i wore my cold weather gear

I always feel so full over the Thanksgiving weekend. Yet, I also feel hungry.

Kevin

Yay, just got home after being at my Mom's since Wednesday night. My mom has a house full of antiques, so Hawk Jr spent much of the weekend getting told "no" (by mom's SO). Kind of got old for me after awhile. He was sooooooo happy to be home, and I pretty much let him do whatever he wanted before bed.

Yay, just got home after being at my Mom's since Wednesday night. My mom has a house full of antiques, so Hawk Jr spent much of the weekend getting told "no" (by mom's SO). Kind of got old for me after awhile. He was sooooooo happy to be home, and I pretty much let him do whatever he wanted before bed.

growing up I actually thought my name was No all the way up till I was about 10.

hehehehe. He just kept running around their house going "nononononononononono" all weekend. It was funny but sort of sad. We hung out in the basement a lot since it was a bit more kid friendly.

On the bright side, I found a really cool golf shop in Rochester. Too bad I didn't have money to waste away. Erica did buy be some Christmas gifts though :)

hehehehe. He just kept running around their house going "nononononononononono" all weekend. It was funny but sort of sad. We hung out in the basement a lot since it was a bit more kid friendly.

On the bright side, I found a really cool golf shop in Rochester. Too bad I didn't have money to waste away. Erica did buy be some Christmas gifts though :)

Rochester, NY?

Last edited:
No, Rochester, MN. I wish that shop was in my hometown. They had thousands of used clubs. Most were garbage. but there were some gems in there.

No, Rochester, MN. I wish that shop was in my hometown. They had thousands of used clubs. Most were garbage. but there were some gems in there.

I was starting to think that a drive to Rochester, NY would be a little excessive haha

Another positive was that they have The Golf Channel at my mom's. I realized that I love TGC and I would never change the channel if I had it. Also, I want everything on every infomercial.

It's cold. Also saw the first few snowflakes of the season today.

i was planning to play 36 holes today... but i wont play in lightning

i was planning to play 36 holes today... but i wont play in lightning

Wuss lol

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back