Changing the shaft on a Cobra 440 sz

Arkie_3_fan

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm just curious how difficult it would be to swap shafts in an old favorite driver of mine. I've got two 440's laying around... one with a good shaft and busted head and one with cracked shaft.
This is just a budget/time killing project since I'm currently gaming a G10 and planning to buy a new driver either late this eason or early next season.

Shouldn't be that hard to pull the shaft and replace it. Remember when installing a new shaft though that the hosel size for the SZ is .335

Wow. I played with a guy still gaming the 440. That used to be a rocket launcher, probably still is with a good shaft in it.

I had a 440 a few years back too. Was never the same after I loaned it to my father-in-law, who proceeded to take it out and score an ace on a par 4 with it. I just couldn't look at it straight after that. :D

I had a 440 a few years back too. Was never the same after I loaned it to my father-in-law, who proceeded to take it out and score an ace on a par 4 with it. I just couldn't look at it straight after that. :D

That´s just mean and disrespectful. You don´t hit an ace with another mans club:D

Back