THP Raffle Contest + THP Dinner Videos

Finally had a chance to watch all of these videos. Just brings back some great memories of that amazing spread, the gifts and all of the prizes that people walked away with.

Thanks again JB and GG, you two are awesome for being able to bring us all together for these outings. They are so much fun and not be missed events!

Hawk, great video shooting!

I just had to bump this one. If you have not watched these videos, its worth it to see what a THP Banquet dinner is all about. Awesome contests, great food, awesome company and overall just gives you an idea of how much fun the outings are.

Plus you get to really see some incredible personality and really "meet" some of the people.

I just had to bump this one. If you have not watched these videos, its worth it to see what a THP Banquet dinner is all about. Awesome contests, great food, awesome company and overall just gives you an idea of how much fun the outings are.

Plus you get to really see some incredible personality and really "meet" some of the people.

It was so fun taking that video. Like I said before, you don't know how bad you want to win until that wheel starts spinning!

Those videos are great. I wish Icould attend this year. Maybe next year! :D

It was so fun taking that video. Like I said before, you don't know how bad you want to win until that wheel starts spinning!

The THP Wheel of Destiny is quite exciting.

Back