THP Raffle Contest + THP Dinner Videos

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These were shot by GG and Hawk at the THP Dinner at PGA National Resort and Spa. Bad lighting and all, the videos are a riot. Even TC getting emotional. Some are about the food, some are about the fun and some are about the contest and raffle. Some great moments and we hope you enjoy them. I urge anybody that wants to know what a THP Outing is like to view them.

Cant wait to check these out when I get home tonight!!!!!!!

awesome videos, looks like everybody had a great time

awesome videos!!!! The heckling was so much fun

Great time had by all!! I have to say a big thanks again to THP and TP Mills for the beautiful putter I won for the Poker Chip draw!! It's the same one Hawk talked about in the last video. Thanks again and congrats again to all the lucky winners!!

Great videos Hawk, thanks for doing that! Agony and ecstasy!!!! What an enjoyable evening.

Wow, I didn't think anyone would ever win the driver!

And Hawk, I gotta say it. Every one of your videos makes me think I am doing the going to sleep head bob! hahaha

These are great, thanks for sharing. What kind of video cam do you guys use?

• Admin
These are great, thanks for sharing. What kind of video cam do you guys use?

For these little things just our flip. For our full coverage of events and interviews we use a HD video camera.

Thanks so very much to JB & GG for hosting a delicious dinner for us! What a blast to relive these moments. It was great fun and the food was awesome! Congrats again to all the prize winners :clapp:

Is it bad that I keep watching the video of Gus losing over and over again? hahaha

Looking at all of that food makes me remember how good it all was. I almost forgot about the stuffed potatoes!

Thanks so very much to JB & GG for hosting a delicious dinner for us! What a blast to relive these moments. It was great fun and the food was awesome! Congrats again to all the prize winners :clapp:

It is our pleasure. I meant what I said (not in the videos) about why we do these outings.

Rats! Just when I thought I had escaped the camera when I jumped up and down like an idiot, I see this video! Too funny!!!! I'm glad you got it though because I didn't hear half of the comments about Gray switching brands when I was up there.

Thank you for posting these videos. Looks like everyone had a blast. Hopefully I can make it for next year's outing.

Wow, I didn't think anyone would ever win the driver!

And Hawk, I gotta say it. Every one of your videos makes me think I am doing the going to sleep head bob! hahaha

I'm better at commentating than doing the actual camera work hehe.

the whell is the best, no easy way of winning at the outing huh? lol gota earn it lol

I absolutely love my TM bag. Thank you everybody.

Great videos. Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to signup for next years.

Fantastic videos !

Every post I read and every video I watch sends me deeper and deeper into depression that I couldn't make this outing. :crying:

I will make next year's outing !!

Those videos are super...........

I love this.
"Im getting emotional".

And did everybody see AHA's awesome "man" spin?

I love this.
"Im getting emotional".

And did everybody see AHA's awesome "man" spin?

Is that what you call that?

Back