Taking in any boarders???

Not right now, but PGA National is for our huge golf outing in a few months. Tons of THPers coming from all over the world.

Nice house! I would just like to have half the golf equipment you have. That would be enough.

amazing home guys! congrats!

JB how many times have the purple and lime Myjoy Icons been worn?

Beautiful home you two have. I'd post pictures of the home that I just purchased, but my starter 3 br / 2 bath doesn't really compare.

Pad is balllllling,wish I could afford something like that in Cally but I'm not Oprah

whew, nice new HQ!

You're right though, that TV does look just a tad bit small against that wall...

Congrats guys, you are really living the dream. I hope you take the time to sit down, watch the sun set and reflect on how lucky you are. :act-up:

Great place guy's, thanks for letting us inside. My office, several years ago, was in a refurbished down town building that had an old, original, brick wall from early Sedalia, Mo. days. I loved that wall and your slate wall reminds me of it. You may need to buy the house next door to store your cloths, haha.

I'm thinking an oblong putter rack that rotates at the push of a button. How cool would that be? Anyway, glad your moved in and hope Ellie likes it. Congrats.

Sweet diggs THP. KEep up the good work.

and JB, I like your style. A neat office is so overrated. 1 quick question though, how close are your desks together? Like do you guys have behind the screens conversations or just kinda do your own thing and yell at eachother from another room?

Very nice home, and well deserved. Hard work actually pays off sometimes.

JB how many times have the purple and lime Myjoy Icons been worn?

Just enough rounds for the review. Then they were cleaned up and polished. I would say 4 rounds and 3-4 range sessions.

Sweet diggs THP. KEep up the good work.

and JB, I like your style. A neat office is so overrated. 1 quick question though, how close are your desks together? Like do you guys have behind the screens conversations or just kinda do your own thing and yell at eachother from another room?

Her office is about 12 feet away from mine and there are a few walls in between us.

Congrats on you beautiful new home! It's a great new HQ for THP!

Great new home. Agree you need a larger TV. Not for the viewing pleasure but to fill out the space a kittle better.

Beautiful place. My wife would be thrilled to see Disney fireworks from the house.

I also agree - TV needs to be bigger. :)

GG and I were just talking about the TV. The pictures do make it look smaller than it really is. Its right around 55" according to measurement last night. I want to go slightly bigger but we shall see. Perhaps after the show.

GG and I were just talking about the TV. The pictures do make it look smaller than it really is. Its right around 55" according to measurement last night. I want to go slightly bigger but we shall see. Perhaps after the show.

Go big or go... er home? Oh wait, go big IN the home!

That is deceptive, then. 55" is plenty big. Heck, mine is only 37" because that's as big as our entertainment center will hold and DW won't let me replace it because she loves the EC. :-/ I'm going to keep working on her, but it is only a few years old, so I'm not having much luck yet.

Congrats guys, you are really living the dream. I hope you take the time to sit down, watch the sun set and reflect on how lucky you are. :act-up:

I'm not thinking luck has anything to do with it. Hard work and determination is what is doing it for them.

Now when I win the lottery, that will be luck!

I dont see what wrong with a 55" T.V. I would hold onto that one and buy 2 more 32" to place around the house. I would rather have a T.V. in every room, even one outside than 1 big one. and hell 55" is big enough IMHO.

I dont see what wrong with a 55" T.V. I would hold onto that one and buy 2 more 32" to place around the house. I would rather have a T.V. in every room, even one outside than 1 big one. and hell 55" is big enough IMHO.

yeah, or just put some things up on that wall to make the wall not look so big.

I'm sure GG would love to have a 55s surrounded by a few extra 32s for Football Sundays

Back