Hello from Tallahassee Florida!

TheGreatWhiteHope

Hard Slice Connoisseur
Reaction score
Handicap
Up There
Hackers Paradis,

Hey there. Glad to be apart of the community here. I found out about this site while doing a search for a review of the :srixon: QStar Golf Ball. I read through the opinions of many of you and found that getting some reviews from average golfers like myself is extremely helpful.

I am 22 years old and have this year just began playing golf with some actual consistency. I picked up all of the gear that I own through Craigslist and second hand stores. I am very raw but with some help I hope to get much better. I currently go to school at THE Florida State University as well as work full time in the Marketing Department of one of the off campus housing providers here in town.

I mainly play Don Veller Seminole Golf Course due to the convenience of the location as well as the great rates. I have played a couple of the other courses here in the area but being on a college budget finding the funds to get on those courses is often a stretch.

It is safe to say that I am hooked to the game and could not be happier. I look forward to learning a lot about the game as well as interacting with you all on this website! Take Care!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!! Hated to see the Noles lose in the Super Regionals. I was pulling for them to get back to Omaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP!!! Hated to see the Noles lose in the Super Regionals. I was pulling for them to get back to Omaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

It was a tough loss but all great things must come to an end. Thanks for all of the awesome welcomes!

Welcome buddy and JB is gonna like you :thumb:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP! Hit em'straight!

:wavey: :welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Also boo FSU haha

Welcome.

Welcome to THP! Half my family is 'Noles.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp

Welcome. I like florida

Love me some Don Veller Seminole Golf Club!

Such a fun course and pretty long from the tips.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

:welcome: hopefully we can tee it up sometime, I have lots of family in Tally.

Welcome to THP

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Back