WTB: XHot driver shaft - regular flex

Sanzabar

Oh So Colt!
Reaction score
Handicap
Looking for a Callaway XHot driver shaft to do some tinkering with.

Must be regular flex and must have adapter already installed.

Honestly, the cheaper the better because I am just trying a regular flex while I'm in wait mode to see if surgery is the route to go for my back. Going to regular to make me slow my swing down to reduce pain.

Not looking to spend over $60.

Hey bro I got something perfect for you. Its a trinity shaft from RFE. its on the way to me from mikedean441. He said reg flex so I believe him lol. I have no need for it so just pay shipping :) I should be getting it any day now

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk now Free

Hey bro I got something perfect for you. Its a trinity shaft from RFE. its on the way to me from mikedean441. He said reg flex so I believe him lol. I have no need for it so just pay shipping :) I should be getting it any day now

That is a plan. Let me know once it comes in and I will send over shipping label/cost.

Also, just to be sure... the RFE adapter fits the XHot head, correct?

That is a plan. Let me know once it comes in and I will send over shipping label/cost.

That is correct.

Ok. Ill let you know as soon as I get it in so I can send it over to ya

I received it today. Ill pm you my paypal info. Pm me your address. Ill prepare the package and let you know the shipping cost

Back