Holiday Cheer Day 3 - Nike MachSpeed Black Driver

i've never hit a nike driver but i sure would love to try one out!

I liked this driver at the outing, someone will be happy with it.

Please oh please oh please! My driver is quite outdated and this would be great.

Being a lefty, this club would not be very useful in my bag. So I will say it now, if I'm lucky enough to win this club, I will auction/sell it off on THP with the proceeds going towards my goal of making it to the THP outing in May!

really want this driver! Cmon THP pick me!

This is one that is on my list for next year, good luck everyone!

Nice driver!! Thanks again THP and Nike!!

Anyone start the countdown yet?

Not gonna lie, this one is one that has me REALLY excited, something about this club catches my eye...

This driver is growing me...and I just like saying fubuki

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Oh man, I love the black driver. So good looking... and adjustable

That's sex as a stick.

i actually had the chance to demo the machspeed black last week and it was really sweet. it may be one of the best looking drivers on the market imo, and whoever wins it will be one lucky duck.

good luck everyone.

I agree with the big hairy mountain man above me, it is the best looking driver out there from what I've seen so far (haven't even seen a 910 yet). For me the square one left a lot to be desired but the round rocks! Some lucky soul will be very happy tonight, good luck everyone!

This is another awesome prize. Thanks for all the excitement, Nike and THP.

I would agree with the big hairy northwesterner above me. I hit it at the outting and didnt like the results (because of the wind), but when I hit it the other day in a simulator I loved it!!! One sweet driver

edit: dang looper, you messed me up. haha

edit: dang looper, you messed me up. haha

Yeah, dude. I was going to retaliate with an off-color coment about your accent, but alas, I recognized you were talkin' bout' ya'lls brothuh.

I hope to be able to confirm or deny your simulator experience (by winning the club of course).

Yeah, dude. I was going to retaliate with an off-color coment about your accent, but alas, I recognized you were talkin' bout' ya'lls brothuh.

I hope to be able to confirm or deny your simulator experience (by winning the club of course).

It wasnt the longest club I hit, It feels great off the face though. When I say it wasnt the longest it was by very minimal amounts. My shot dispersion and trajectory were awesome though.

yes my friend, I am a redneck!

Best looking driver from nike besides Vr.
Thanks THP and Nike.

It wasnt the longest club I hit, It feels great off the face though. When I say it wasnt the longest it was by very minimal amounts. My shot dispersion and trajectory were awesome though.

yes my friend, I am a redneck!

Yeah; I definitely want to hit the club. I know it looks pretty sweet.

A redneck... ha. After throwing a few down at the cubbybear (or theory), we are all rednecks.

Yeah; I definitely want to hit the club. I know it looks pretty sweet.

A redneck... ha. After throwing a few down at the cubbybear (or theory), we are all rednecks.

Yeah, it def wins big in the looks department.

I miss Cubbybear and Chicago for that matter

We are within the 3 hour mark! Getting excited again! I just love this contest! It is my closest experience to Hanukkah, but instead of 8 crazy nights we have 19!

I don't even want it.

(Reverse Psychology!)

Back