The 2015 Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf - THP Major Series

I'll be on the lookout for the captains' vids. All would be good choices, but gotta narrow it down, just a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can't wait for the games to begin, and love how the captains are getting engaged early. This is going to be a lot of fun from right now through the entry process right on through the event itself.

Actually playing course 2 in 20 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is such a cool event and at such a great course. Its going to be awesome watching the progression towards the event.

goldenticket.jpg

#Cookie was talking about this today. Sounds like I need to be paying attention. Not sure who I would be looking at to be my captain. But, Can't wait to see the videos.

Quite a bit of talk about this one over the weekend in Pittsburgh.

Way better than a stupid chocolate bar, I'll take it. And thank you.

I mean... Can't I have both? Golden ticket and a chocolate bar? :/

Morning can't come fast enough. Looking forward to the videos and sign ups! The videos will just be for entertainment though...I already know my choices :)

Good lord, how did I not see this thread. At least I caught up before the games begin. Picking Captain to play for will be easy, who wants to have some fun.

Captain videos start today.

And let the judgement begin

Captain videos start today.

Can't wait to watch these. To get into something like this would be extremely special to me. I'll definitely be throwing my name in the mix and hope I get a chance of a lifetime!

I'm sure a lot of THPers would buy it if they could (me included). This one, just like the The King MVP, will also have to be earned.

I need to figure out a way to make this happen. This is too big to pass up.....

Hey JB, where do we need to announce our 3 captains choices? Here or on the "audition" threads?

Thanks!

I need to figure out a way to make this happen. This is too big to pass up.....
Makes 2 of us dude. I'm gunna make a big push for this one.

Hey JB, where do we need to announce our 3 captains choices? Here or on the "audition" threads?

Thanks!

You wont announce them. As signups start for the event, each signup will be for a specific captain. You will only be able to enter 3.

We will roll out another captain video tomorrow.

Will it be as good as Scotty rappin' to some G Thang??? Is that even possible?

Ya never know, but there was some pure gold done in these shoots.

Back