Camilo Villegas at Doral

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the pictures that many requested. (ladies). Villegas looked sharp for practice and the bottom three pictures were really cool. Villegas approached Vijay and they started talking about the new Srixon golf ball. Then Vijay hands him a few to try out. Very cool. We also met with John Rollins this week who told us that they are simply the best ball he has played and he would have changed to something else if they were not this good.

489505444_uadx8-L.jpg

489505299_jqDTB-L.jpg

489505725_kpCbo-L.jpg

489505607_6uwVG-L.jpg

489505528_oCaTN-L.jpg

489505930_5QGqp-L.jpg

489505810_H9uGo-L.jpg

489504967_rLPiP-L.jpg

489505081_DqLgG-L.jpg

489505211_9G9gc-L.jpg

Last edited:
so up close Camilo is definitely better looking than on TV...he also has the tiniest wasit I have ever seen. He seemed like a nice guy and he really does have a killer smile. I was hoping to see spider man but he never did it.

Wow, he even puts his glove in his back pocket perfectly!

I thought that was Claire's handprint! Although it may have been GG's! hehehe

• Admin
I thought that was Claire's handprint! Although it may have been GG's! hehehe

She has never been too hot on him, but this week I heard "he is a lot better looking in person". Plus he's a gator, so she is hooked.

She has never been too hot on him, but this week I heard "he is a lot better looking in person". Plus he's a gator, so she is hooked.

I'm sure Claire and Julie had an influence on that.

489505444_uadx8-L.jpg

You will never believe my question is really about the belt buckle, but--it looks like a golden cutout eagle? Is that right?

• Admin
It is silver Claire. The sun was tough there.

What exactly are you saying Claire?

Double posts; you aren't the only one having site issues today. I checked that the first one WASN'T there when I repeated it. Rats.

I figured as much. But I couldn't just let it go. It wouldn't be something I would do!

I figured as much. But I couldn't just let it go. It wouldn't be something I would do!

I know, particularly after my ribbing Harry about his crotch obsession.

Alright then. When the LPGA rolls through, I fully expect photos of the players from the same perspective with NO complaints from the ladies here!

Alright then. When the LPGA rolls through, I fully expect photos of the players from the same perspective with NO complaints from the ladies here!

Second!

The LPGA Orlando is not on for this year anymore so we are working on which one to go to.

The LPGA Orlando is not on for this year anymore so we are working on which one to go to.

A lot of the ladies live in the Orlando and Tampa areas, so you could follow them around and photograph them with telephoto and night vision lenses.

GG is the one that pointed it out to me as we saw Vijay then hand him the golf balls. It was not what we expected. Then two minutes later John Rollins was standing next to us so I asked and he was very honest and said that they were by far the best he has ever played.

GG is the one that pointed it out to me as we saw Vijay then hand him the golf balls. It was not what we expected. Then two minutes later John Rollins was standing next to us so I asked and he was very honest and said that they were by far the best he has ever played.

Then again though as far as Sponsorships go, wouldn't that breach what Camillo has with Titleist? Or is that not really a major sponsorship so it doesn't really matter?

I am sure that Camillo will only play the ProV1 in sanctioned events. But to try them out on the course while he is by himself practicing I am sure is fine.

A lot of the ladies live in the Orlando and Tampa areas, so you could follow them around and photograph them with telephoto and night vision lenses.

I'll meet you there Harry; we can handle this assignment. We'll need to get JB's phone number for when we need to get bail money.

I'd like to see their belt buckles as well.

gee, and Dick Tater says they are junk... i wonder who i should believe? (heh)

RS,
I understand that reviews are opinions, but I am not sure how anybody that has played these golf balls could think anything like that. So many players are switching and their marketshare has already gone up a full percentage point since coming out. I will listen to the pros opinions and the multiple local players we had test these than someone else. Just my thoughts.

Back