PUMA BioDrive Golf Shoe - THP Preview

Saw these last night, I think I might have to pick up a leather pair.

i-bisonbrown.jpg
I love the direction Puma has gone with their latest shoe colors, a bit more muted and can be used on and off the course very easily!

So, while I LOVVVVVVEEEE the leather version of the BioDrive, these have become my go to shoes on and off the course. In fact, I'm wearing this colorway at work right now:

187581-08.jpg

I have the leather ones and have wondered if your feet stay cooler in these?

I don't notice a difference, but I never found the leather as hot either.

I have sweaty feet

Hahaha, well, these are waterproof so IMO they wont breathe any more than the leathers. Maybe some Faas Lites?

Hahaha, well, these are waterproof so IMO they wont breathe any more than the leathers. Maybe some Faas Lites?
These are waterproof too?!? Where have I been? I love the leathers but I might have to give these a try.

These are waterproof too?!? Where have I been? I love the leathers but I might have to give these a try.

Yep, I love them for early morning rounds with dew on the ground especially.

PUMA BioDrive Golf Shoe - THP Preview

So, while I LOVVVVVVEEEE the leather version of the BioDrive, these have become my go to shoes on and off the course. In fact, I'm wearing this colorway at work right now:

187581-08.jpg

I bought these last week and played a bunch of golf with them. Very comfortable, but they definitely don't breathe well at all for me. I'll stick with them, but there may be a mid round sock change that becomes part of my routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the best golf shoes I have ever owned. Walked 18 today in them and could have gone another round

I bought these last week and played a bunch of golf with them. Very comfortable, but they definitely don't breathe well at all for me. I'll stick with them, but there may be a mid round sock change that becomes part of my routine.

Def interesting dude. I wear my Grey pairs as my daily shoe and sported them most of the summer rounds. They don't breathe like some others, but I'm lucky that sweaty feet aren't an issue for me. That's the benefit to options though, and puma is definitely killing it with options!

Def interesting dude. I wear my Grey pairs as my daily shoe and sported them most of the summer rounds. They don't breathe like some others, but I'm lucky that sweaty feet aren't an issue for me. That's the benefit to options though, and puma is definitely killing it with options!

I'm not changing though and I really like them. They look great and they're super comfortable.

I'm not changing though and I really like them. They look great and they're super comfortable.

They really are pretty slick looking imo, I wish they'd have released more colors!

They really are pretty slick looking imo, I wish they'd have released more colors!
I wish they'd go back to the all leather model and produce more of them.

I wish they'd go back to the all leather model and produce more of them.
Eh, I liked by bio leather a ton, but these rank higher for me personally now.

I'm eager to see what puma has up their sleeves next.

Eh, I liked by bio leather a ton, but these rank higher for me personally now.

I'm eager to see what puma has up their sleeves next.

I'm the exact opposite but I know what you mean. If you wear your golf shoes for a lot of other things other than golf, these are really light weight.

I just got these through Budget Golf with their crazy low prices and these are very comfortable shoes. I am not typically big on spikeless shoes due to potential traction issues but I do not anticipate many with these shoes. The "pods" are very grippy and seem to provide good traction (no on course experience yet)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I just got these through Budget Golf with their crazy low prices and these are very comfortable shoes. I am not typically big on spikeless shoes due to potential traction issues but I do not anticipate many with these shoes. The "pods" are very grippy and seem to provide good traction (no on course experience yet)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Great pickup, I think you'll be very happy with the purchase

I really with these had replaceable spikes. Not worried about traction, have just recently found an appreciation of shoe care, and for me at least the spikeless shoes seem to encourage a disposable mentality. They sure look good, as well as comfortable though.

Back