489518807_FZbWu-L.jpg

'The Hawk' from TGC at his best....knuckle deep:
489519773_62MEZ-L.jpg

489519737_2LbKp-L.jpg

489519325_MjzYz-L.jpg

489519846_qNZqt-L.jpg

The TGC guys were "different".

• Admin
I would like to note that those pictures of Fanny and Stenson was at about 5pm. They had already started to close the course down but he wasn't done yet. He was so dedicated he was going back out for another 9 after a full day of playing and practicing. There were a few guys who really showed their dedication. Baddeley was one of the first people out and the last one to leave. Minus a HUGE hook off the 1st tee he was looking really good out there.

Were they the ones that wore their collars up?

(That was always too preppy for me!)

I never liked it either Smallie, but I understand it for a lot of these guys. If they don't some of them have their neck FRIED by the sun.

• Admin
Were they the ones that wore their collars up?

(That was always too preppy for me!)

I was saying the same thing when we were there. I am not a fan of the collar being up either, but JB is right if you don't your neck would look like a lobster. I had a sleeveless shirt on the first day and the back of my arms were quite red by the end of the day.

Don't you just love when a PGA Pro shanks the ball? Makes you feel so much better.

You're like "Hey! Even the pros do it!"

As far as the collars go, I feel if you have that problem, you should look at getting a mock.

Or sunscreen. Or, even better, tan easily!

As far as the collars go, I feel if you have that problem, you should look at getting a mock.

Can't wear a mock--I don't like having fabric on the front of my throat.

A mock doesn't really go up any higher on the back of the neck than a folder down collar on a polo.

I can't wear a mock either. The less fabric near my neck the better, otherwise I feel like I am suffocating.

I can't wear a mock either. The less fabric near my neck the better, otherwise I feel like I am suffocating.

We just better hope we don't get crepe-y necks and wattles!

Last edited:
Back