ThatsOB

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello everyone,

I'm a first year grad student at Tennessee Tech University who spends more time thinking about golf than my thesis!

I got my first set of clubs about three years ago, and haven't been able to get enough golf ever since. I love watching and learning about the game and drooling over all the new equipment I can't afford.

I'm around a 10 handicap and I feel like I'm getting better all the time.

Welcome to THP!! You have found a great place to get great info on all the new clubs coming out. A lot of us have a problem putting golf before our jobs and school ;-)

Holy moly, we've got Tennessee'ns coming out of the woodwork here lately!

Welcome to THP, OB!

You should fit in here just fine with the rest of us who are obsessed with golf. Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! You will enjoy it here.

Thanks everyone! Looking foward to replacing study time with yet more golf time.

Welcome to THP, OB!

Welcome OB. I read that you are involved with fisheries science. Very interesting. How'd you get involved with that?

Welcome OB. I read that you are involved with fisheries science. Very interesting. How'd you get involved with that?

Well Sir, I've always loved fishing and always enjoyed learning about fish. So naturally, since I'm not good enough to make a career out of golf, I decided to make a career out fishing.:glasses-nerdy:

It could be worse my college bordered a golf course, do you how many times I walked by me physics class walked back to the car got my clubs and ditched....well I have the C- to show for it. Welcome!

Welcome, OB--cute avatar.

Back