THP March Madness Bracket

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
OK, I created a bracket for this year's tournament. The winner will receive a prize courtesy of The Hackers Paradise (photo required, as usual). Here's what you need to do:

Go here: http://msn.foxsports.com/fantasy/collegebasketball/tourney/index.asp.

Sign up and create your entry (use your Hackers Paradise screen name!). Make sure to use your THP name for your entry. Then you can put whatever you want where it asks for your name.

Then click on "Join Group".

The group name is: "TheHackersParadise". THAT IS ALL ONE WORD. NO SPACES IN BETWEEN.

Password is "paradise". Do not use quotation marks in the groupname nor the password.

Use your Hackers Paradise Screen Name when you create your entry. If you use something else it's up to JB whether you will be eligible for whatever prize he is going to give out to the winner.

Of course, this group is only open to members of this forum! One entry per person.

The entry deadline is tip-off of the first scheduled game on Thursday, March 19, 2009 (I think that is 12:00 noon, eastern time. You must select the winner of each game of the tournament (excluding the play-in game scheduled for March 17) and predict the total combined score of the championship game prior to the deadline

Last edited by a moderator:
I signed up, it should be an interesting year. I just don't think there is a dominant team out there.

I went off the radar with these picks to mix it up a little. Good luck to all.

Please see post number one again. I had to make a change in the group name and password. What is there is now correct.

I went off the radar with these picks to mix it up a little. Good luck to all.

Well, that and we don't want you to win your own prize pack! LOL

I can only be involved in a few contests, so I get excited when i can enter one like this.

I'm in...picking brackets are the only reason I watch the tourney.

I'm in..........

for some reason the password didnt work for me... oh well

It didnt for me at first, but when i tried it again, it worked. Make sure the caps on the group name are in the right spot. That was my error.

ok... worked this time

Won't let me in. Says the password is incorrect.

I got in. Had to type TheHackersParadise. Not The Hackers Paradise. No spaces.

I am game. I just signed up.

GG,
Im sure the gator fans can pull their trailers up to the final four though...hehe. Just kidding.

GG,
Im sure the gator fans can pull their trailers up to the final four though...hehe. Just kidding.

That is a good one JB. Sorry GG, it was funny!

Im either going to win or be last with my picks lol

Yeah, there is also one called "The Hackers Paradise".

I'm in, although I don't really follow NCAA Basketball.

Im in, only the 5th pool that im in right now lol.

Back