Post Your Desktop

attachment.php

Not sure how to do a screen grab? But this is it in jpg form!

Last edited:
I'm with LGL--how do you do it? Screen shot of the desktop? And for those of you with pristine desktops--how do you do that? Or does the screen shot not show the bottom toolbar, with the icons to open various programs?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=how+to+do+a+screen+shot&aq=f&oq=

It's pretty easy actually. Unless you have a Mac like LGL (then just change the search criteria; it's still easy).

Basically, for Windows: Press Ctrl and PrtScn at the same time. Open up your photo editing program (Photoshop, Paint, etc.) Then go to File | New and then Edit | Paste. Then save it as a GIF or JPG. Upload it to Photobucket or other photo sharing website and then link it to here.

If you have your toolbar to show all the time it will show in the screenshot, unless you edit it out.

My work desktop:

workdesktop-1.jpg

Golf Background Image

Golf Background Image

Another snow storm and more bitterly cold temperatures... Why do I live in Iowa?

To help control the insanity, I was looking for a cool golf picture to set as my computer background image so I could at least have something nice to look at. I did a quick search and found a few but the quality wasn't all that great.

Anybody have any good ones to share? Maybe Pebble Beach, Augusta or Sawgrass?

Thanks,
Fitz

There's a really nice picture that came with my cell phone, its an upclose shot of the golf ball right about to go into the cup :) I don't know how to get it off my phone, I don't think I can because its one of those locked pictures.

Just do a google image search of the courses you've listed..might get you what you want

I did a google image search for Sawgrass and found this. Right click > set as background. It might look goofy stretched out, but I'm sure you can find another if that is the case.

http://img.ruba.com/wp/2009/06/tpc-sawgrass.jpg

By the way, I was asking myself the same question today. I live in Illinois, but work in Iowa. What a rotten winter this has been.

That's a nice one :good:

Another snow storm and more bitterly cold temperatures... Why do I live in Iowa?

To help control the insanity, I was looking for a cool golf picture to set as my computer background image so I could at least have something nice to look at. I did a quick search and found a few but the quality wasn't all that great.

Anybody have any good ones to share? Maybe Pebble Beach, Augusta or Sawgrass?

Thanks,
Fitz

Here's mine. 18th tee. Wow, it's from Feb 17, 2009 and it's been my desktop since September of '08. I had to resize it for the widescreen last June.

desktop.jpg

Sweet desktop Smallville :act-up:

Thanks. I wish I had asked if I could hit a tee shot since I took a group picture for the foursome on that tee box! (I was just there for a wedding and walked 5 or 6 holes).

Here's mine. 18th tee. Wow, it's from Feb 17, 2009 and it's been my desktop since September of '08. I had to resize it for the widescreen last June.

desktop.jpg
Time machine?taken in 09 and your desktop since 08.Why don't you go back and buy me some Microsoft stock?
Cool pic though.

Time machine?taken in 09 and your desktop since 08.Why don't you go back and buy me some Microsoft stock?
Cool pic though.

LOL Jeff, look at the app in the lower right hand corner. The date on it is Feb. 17. That's when I snapped a desktop image.

LOL Jeff, look at the app in the lower right hand corner. The date on it is Feb. 17. That's when I snapped a desktop image.
I can't get past that 51 degrees...heat wave

Here's one I used for awhile, you might check on golfselect.com for more images.
06w17.jpg

Here's one I used for awhile, you might check on golfselect.com for more images.
06w17.jpg
I couldn't carry enough balls for that course..but that is awesome

I would really love to play a round at that course, I think you could carry enough. When do you want to go?

I would really love to play a round at that course, I think you could carry enough. When do you want to go?
Whenever you buy the tickets...:D

Here is a picture from my in-laws home course. That is the ocean to the right and blue skies in front, it's just beautiful over there.

ocean-hammock-resort-golf-overview-2.jpeg

Here is a picture from my in-laws home course. That is the ocean to the right and blue skies in front, it's just beautiful over there.

ocean-hammock-resort-golf-overview-2.jpeg
That is beautiful for sure..a good reason to visit the in-laws

Back