Post Your Desktop

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
If so, share it if you wish. Or, if you just have a cool one you're using, share it too!

Here's mine. 18th Tee at Pebble Beach, taken by me!

P9130351.jpg

Beautiful pic bro(bro doesn't offend you does it?). I hope one day to be on that tee in person, 1 of my 2 golf destinations to visit before I am tucked in ground. I'll give you one guess as to what my #1 golf destination is.

No golf desktop for me, just a pic of Huey Freeman

If so, share it if you wish. Or, if you just have a cool one you're usig, share it too!

Here's mine. 18th Tee at Pebble Beach, taken by me!

Fantastic Smallville. I visited Pebble a couple of years ago when in the U.S. Unfortunately I can't swap any good photos of it b/c I didn't get any. If you have any other photos of Pebble, let me know. I'd love to have one as my desktop also. I was captivated by that place when I visited it.

I have hundreds of photos of Pebble - - -unfortunately it was from walking about 5 or 6 holes (we didn't stay there while we were in Carmel and I didn't have $495 to play it anyway!)

Craig- "bro" doesn't bother me.

$495, holy shheeeoottt!!!

Craig- "bro" doesn't bother me.

Good, I'm use to using the phrase to describe good friends, but the "new" skool kids I work with think it's an insult... Still waiting on a guess of my #1 golf destination, all though it's not that hard....

I don't know, Pebble is the one I WANT to play, St. Andrews is the one I'd LIKE to play.

I don't know, Pebble is the one I WANT to play, St. Andrews is the one I'd LIKE to play.

Yup, it's Saint Andrews, how could you not want to play at the "home of golf"!! I will play there before I pass on. I have heard some horror stories about playing there though, about being rushed out and people not enjoying thier rounds. If I ever make it there it will be for a couple rounds, enough to make sure I can take it all in.

I mean...you think about who has played there, and it's place in history. It has to be the most sacred ground in golf!

I know for sure that walking around Pebble was the best golf experience I have ever had. We actually went there for a wedding (which took place just off the 18th green!). Then, following the ceremony, we all followed a bagpiper up the 18th hole (on the path - - -of course, I had to walk in the grass!) and over to the 17th to a reception hall that overlooks the 17th hole. Seemed like hallowed ground to me!

I know for sure that walking around Pebble was the best golf experience I have ever had. We actually went there for a wedding (which took place just off the 18th green!). Then, following the ceremony, we all followed a bagpiper up the 18th hole (on the path - - -of course, I had to walk in the grass!) and over to the 17th to a reception hall that overlooks the 17th hole. Seemed like hallowed ground to me!

Oh it is, for US golf!!! But maybe we will have to organize a THP trip to Saint Andrews, for review purposes, hehehe. JB get on that!!!

We'll take me, JB, Harry and a contest winner there!!!! Does Harry play golf????

We'll take me, JB, Harry and a contest winner there!!!! Does Harry play golf????

HEY! What about ME!? And there is a rumor that Harry plays golf but there has never been any proof given!

But what about Claire and Julee? They'd never let us live it down if they weren't invited!

HEY! What about ME!? And there is a rumor that Harry plays golf but there has never been any proof given!

But what about Claire and Julee? They'd never let us live it down if they weren't invited!

Lluie would be too distracting, belly dancing and all, hehe

I heard of the rumor that Harry plays golf too!

I heard of the rumor that Harry plays golf too!

As *I* (not I as in me) always asserted, no he doesn't, he only haunts these golf forums to bug the mods.

(Not that I hold grudges. I totally always forgive and forget what is said, right?)

Anyway, original question: my desktop is an ugly a$$ fish. Josh dreams of one. I have to let it slide, since I dreamed of a pug and got him, but Josh just got a background. So I guess I win in the end. (It's still a bu!t ugly fish.)

I've got a picture of Jim Furyk on my desktop. He's in his finish, and you see Tiger in the back thinking.

Presently, I've got a Sunderland Mark V (amphibious airplane, flying boat, canoe with wings, etc) on the desktop.

I've got some good golfscapes saved in my wallpaper folder for when I get in the mood (or need inspiration).

I have a picture of my highschool golf team at the state awards ceremony. im in the middle with white hat and the shorts
DSCF2678.jpg

Post Your Desktop

Not sure if we've had one of these...

Post your desktop!

Mine is really due for a change. I don't even like the 4DR Altima. I think I tried leaving it on there so when my parents walked by they got a hint.
307pz7k.jpg

Just envision black with usual array of icons

desktop.jpg

I don't like a lot of clutter, so I keep something simple:

i5_iron_1024x768.jpg

Back