What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a promotion this week so I treated myself to new set of Callaway Razr x irons 4-pw,aw,sw.
Happy days!
L57

Some sweet buys in here today.

but of the day right there....instant bag makeover
:callaway:Razr Hawk driver 9.5 deg. stock shaft
:cleveland:CG16 Tour irons 4-pw Proj x-shafts

buy of the day right there..instant bag makeover
:callaway:Razr Hawk driver 9.5 deg. stock shaft
:cleveland:CG16 Tour irons 4-pw Proj x-shafts

Ha! There may have to be an award for things like this....hmmmm....let me ponder that
+1. OEM winner of the day!

Tapatalk: not just for staffers.

I got my photo ballmarker in the mail today. the folks at www.photoballmarker.com did a wonderful job.

ballmarker.jpg

Those look great Clam, I'm placing my order for some of my own right now!

Yesterday I bought a Nike 8 lb weight ball, to do more golf specific exercises.

Wilson Staff Ci9 irons, 3-GW/FST 105 stiff shafts, 20*& 23*ADAMS Idea Pro TP/Aldila VS Proto 80S and 1 23* ADAMS Idea Pro Gold TP/Javln Mh9 to go with my 20*. Going to see which of these hybrids I like best and move the others. Also some neoprene Wilson Staff iron covers to keep those beauties lookin sharp!

Wilson Staff Ci9 irons, 3-GW/FST 105 stiff shafts, 20*& 23*ADAMS Idea Pro TP/Aldila VS Proto 80S and 1 23* ADAMS Idea Pro Gold TP/Javln Mh9 to go with my 20*. Going to see which of these hybrids I like best and move the others. Also some neoprene Wilson Staff iron covers to keep those beauties lookin sharp!

Nice buys man. You buy a lot of nice golf stuff, quite often too.

Nice buys man. You buy a lot of nice golf stuff, quite often too.

Thanks sir. Winter boredom is tuff, but thank God I work at a practice facility and have access to free heated range and unlimited balls.

Thanks sir. Winter boredom is tuff, but thank God I work at a practice facility and have access to free heated range and unlimited balls.

Thats a nice perk. Saves a lot of money and the winter golf crazies.

I was a big fan of the Ci9's. Congrats on that recent shopping binge haha

nearly pulled the trigger on the adams pro black hybrid a ton of times - like the way it feels but I already have a 20 *

After thinking it over for the last 6 months, I went ahead and bought a pair of Loudmouth black disco ball pants.

Nice pick-up Landon!

Ci9's are super nice Landon, you won't be disappointed man. Loved mine to death, 2.0's are just too much though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A dozen yellow e6 from Dick's for $21.98, good price not to pass up.

a6898c4e-9c3f-5096.jpg

Adidas golf shorts & 2011 TP glove!

I've been wanting to try a driver with lower loft than my '07 TM Burner, which is the HT model (13.5 degrees I think). I went to the local Golfsmith today, and was browsing in the used driver bin when I saw a Cleveland Hibore XLS in 10.5 degrees, regular flex gold shaft. I hit a few into the net, with one of the employees monitoring the performance. I ended up buying it for $49.00 (including an installed GP mid size grip). Can't wait to try it out.

It may not take the Burner out of the bag, but it'll be fun to have something else to play around with.

2 Nike Str8 fit sleeves. Going to try a couple of different driver shafts for Nerfny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back