Thank you to Blind9golf.com

biggsy

Reaction score
Dear Dennis & Patty,

I've been meaning to do this since the outing but just haven't had much of a chance with all of the catching up I had to do.

I wanted to personally thank you for your help with a purchase I made recently. I threw a lot of requests your way and you took the time to meet all of my needs and went above and beyond with your customer service.

Your prices were incredible and to top it all off you packed my purchases in your own suitcase and brought it to Florida to hand deliver it to me on the range.

It was a real pleasure meeting the two of you in Florida. You are genuinely nice people and will certainly do business with you again in the future. I wish you much success and continued growth.

To all of you THPers out there, give blind9golf.com a chance for your purchases, you will not be disappointed.

Awesome stuff biggsy! Dennis and Patty really do care about customer service and it's great to see that people really do care about their customers.

Great Thread Biggsy! Nerfny and I shared a table with Patty and Dennis at the THP Dinner. They are fantastic people that we hope to be able to spend time with again. I have been working with Patty and Dennis for the last month+ on a purchase I am thinking of doing for my groomsmen. They have been nothing less than spectacular.

Awesome thread here biggsy! I'm glad Dennis and Patty are as active and present on THP as they are. They're a real assett to this community.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Great thread Biggsy. Patty has helped me out with a few purchases and I think blind9 is top notch.

Could not agree more with what has been said already. Patty was great dealing with on my recent Z-Star purchase and I will be doing business with them again!

I loved meeting Patty and Dennis at the outing. Thank you so much for the fantastic customer service!

Completely agree Biggsy. I pestered Dennis & Patty for months looking for just a few shirts and shorts. I only ended up buying shorts and yet they still went above and beyond in contacting companies for me and giving me fashion advice. Truly a great company and even better people. Love Blind9!!!

I bought the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Superfast driver from golflandwarehouse.com the other day. I was a little skeptical of the company because I couldnt really find any reviews or anything and the deal seamed to go to be true. Patty was nice enough to send me a PM letting me know that the other company was actually their competitor and was a legitimate store. She also advised me to pay via paypal just in case something was funny because the price was so low. I ended up buying the club and it shipped out yesterday. She really didnt have to do that and I really appreciate it. Just because of her kindness, she earned a new customer when I buy my next piece of equipment.

Aw... what a sweet thread. Thanks guys!!

And really, we also owe you guys a big thank you. I didn't mention it yet, but at the Outing, it was really nice to see many of you sporting the stuff you bought from us. And, to DMB but both Dennis and I were so happy to see you wearing the cap you won! We really enjoy helping you all find the golf stuff that you want - whether it be clothing, accessories or golf clubs.

And, if you write or call us, you'll find that we are not good sales people. LOL. For better or worse, we try to help you find what's right for you. We want you to be happy and love your clubs/game/clothes, and not just be on the bandwagon for what's hot. That being said, we're not one to talk you down from an x-stiff if that's what you believe you need. But if you want to really know what we think - just ask.

AND... don't ever feel bad for asking if I can hook you up with a better price. If I can't or we can't price match (which sometimes we can't b/c it's way below our cost), I'll say no. I won't feel bad or mad or take it personally that you buy it from somewhere else. I also love a good deal and can appreciate that everyone loves to save money. But give us a shot and I'll see what I can do for you guys as THPers. I know I say this a lot -we also have a ton of products in the store that are not on the site so if you need something, also PM me and I'll see if we have it.

Thanks again THPers for supporting our business!! OH! and Mr. Blind 9 is also on the boards now so you can also PM with him directly (or call the shop or go to the site www.blind9golf.com).

Hi Patty, Could I ask why you don't offer shipping to the UK direct? I know do via a third party, but that is an extra cost.

I always look around your site and have seen many things that I would have possibly purchased if you shipped direct

That's what I love about them, just no nonsense, to the point and honest. Keep up the great work Blind9!

Patty and Denis have helped me out a couple times now and their service was awesome. It was really nice to finally meet you two at the Outing!

Way to go Blind9! They have helped me out numerous times with last minute requests and special pricing and I really cant say enough about the service they are giving.

+1 also got to sit with Patty and Dennis at the outing dinner and they are wonderful people. I'm planning a purchase from them fairly soon and Patty has been very helpful the entire time.

Here's another ringing endorsement just to add to the pile.

I've had some picky requests and tricky special orders and Patty and Dennis have simply been amazing. I feel bad for pestering them so much but they just smile and make it happen. I have dreams of Blind9 and Seemore teaming up and teaching the rest of world how to do customer service. We truely would like in a better place heh.

Hi Patty, Could I ask why you don't offer shipping to the UK direct? I know do via a third party, but that is an extra cost.

I always look around your site and have seen many things that I would have possibly purchased if you shipped direct

Hey Mike,

We ship direct. PM for what you're interested in. We can give you a quote for shipping and product. UK shipping tends not to be very cheap - but we again we can always give you a quote. We started using Bongo just b/c we get some weird and wacky requests (from many different countries) - and sometimes the height and weight limit is outside what we can ship (like for drivers, which are sometimes too long to make the international shipping regulation which varied by country). But we're more than happy to provide a direct shipping quote.

Thanks!

I can't really add anymore to all the great things that have been said. It was a great pleasure to see you two at the outting and for you to be as involved with this site as you are is truly awesome.

Thanks for the reply Patty :D

I will certainly drop you a PM when I next want something, Many Thanks

Nothing but the best with Blind 9 Golf, they really are awesome to work with!

They truly are masters at what they do. It's an honor to buy from them as they have helped so many THP'ers.

Tap before talk.

Thats Great. I just fininshed Welcoming Mr Blind9 to THP. He just joined in .... I will definately be looking to you guys for my future purchases

amen! they rock. I always go to them first and havent had to look elsewhere ever!

Have some purchases in the works with Blind9. I wish they were closer because I'd be in there every day bothering them. Patty and Dennis are great people and knowledgeable on all things golf.

Patty and Dennis, Any chance we can get a video tour of your operation? IIf you are camera shy, maybe just some photos. I'd love to see what makes your shop tick.

Back