No snow here, but it did rain all day

Courses have been snow covered here for a couple of weeks after one or two good storms around Thanksgiving, but some recent rain has most of the snow melted. Some courses are open or close to it. Finally there will be an opportunity for some winter golf!!

not looking forward to my visit to chicago tomorrow at all!!!! If I'm lucky my flight will be delayed enough I'll have to reschedule my visit!

In Chicago it's currently blowing snow @ 50 mph with temps dropping into the single digits with below zero wind chills. Enjoy your stay! ;)

No snow sticking in West Tennessee! Flurried for about 30 minutes yesterday, but temps still above 20* Fahrenheit. Doesn't keep me from playing golf.

Gatlinburg Tn has been hit hard. No plows or salt on my road even yet. The roads are solid ice. I wish I could even consider playing

Yeah, thats the problem with TN. We're not prepared for snow. I got out of school last year for like a 2 CM of snow. It doesn't help that all the drivers in Memphis suck.

Thanks Dr. Luckily it's a quick trip and I'm off to OKC tomorrow where it's much warmer!! But it's quite a chilling experience around Chi town today for sure!

We already have about 4 feet of snow here in Western New York and its coming down super thick right now And were expecting almost a foot of snow a day for the next few days.....Grrrrreatttt....

today's forecast....Tuesday: 1-2Ft of lake effect snow across Chautauqua County with 20-30mph gusts bringing the wind chill to -10 or below.

today's forecast....Tuesday: 1-2Ft of lake effect snow across Chautauqua County with 20-30mph gusts bringing the wind chill to -10 or below.

Well, I was going to complain about the frigid temps here, but this just shut me up. I used to live in SW Michigan and we got the lake effect snow there as well. Lake effect snow SUCKS badly.

Well, I was going to complain about the frigid temps here, but this just shut me up. I used to live in SW Michigan and we got the lake effect snow there as well. Lake effect snow SUCKS badly.

College in Rochester NY, yep it sure does

We've been getting pounded with lake effect snow here in Indiana. Probably a good 14-16 inches sitting on the ground with plenty more on the way. It hasn't stopped snowing here since Sunday morning. I don't think my move to Iowa will be getting me out of the snow belt though.

I just saw on the local weather channel that is was 7 degrees with the wind chill factor. That's freaking cold in Georgia! I also saw on the news where Florida was getting hit with extreme temps and the fruit growers were real concerned about their crops. The THP'ers who are dieting and love fruit, will feel the pain of this cold weather in the grocery stores. :angry:

Sorry to hear all the cold weather but 82 degrees in Arizona set a high temp record, buts its going to cool down to the high 60's by the weekend

121400084400.jpg

My view while driving down the street...and these are the good driving conditions, not even bad yet.

Back