2010 THP Outing Picture Thread

Every time I got through these, I cannot thank the people in attendance enough. They really made this a weekend to remember.

You know, I could say the exact same thing!! This was a truly incredible experience and I can't wait to go back!!

Every time I got through these, I cannot thank the people in attendance enough. They really made this a weekend to remember.

Yup, even for the moment we can't remember

Yup, even for the moment we can't remember

Thankfully I remember all of them. And I learned about all the stuff I didnt witness. Thanks for the extra memories...haha

Thankfully I remember all of them. And I learned about all the stuff I didnt witness. Thanks for the extra memories...haha

haha I remember about 99%

I can't wait for the next outing to see everyone again.

With all the talk of the 2011 outing, I wanted to bump this one back up. I just went through all 21 pages and there are TONS of great pictures.

Great memoires and new ones to be had! Is May here yet :blob:?

I like going through a lot of the old picture threads. Fun stuff.

I just went through it all again too. Such an awesome time. I'm still kicking myself for not taking more pictures. Next Outing in May, will be different! It is May yet.....?

I just went through it all again too. Such an awesome time. I'm still kicking myself for not taking more pictures. Next Outing in May, will be different! It is May yet.....?

me 2, I love the pictures. I took most of mine on Saturday. Wish I took some on course shots after the 1st tee on Sunday

Great pics! Sure looks like a great time. Awesome outfit Gus!

this just needs to get bumped for people. If you are on the fence of attending the Spring Outing, look over these pics and read this thread, you will be signed up for it in no time!

Gah! I just realized that I was wearing stripes and plaid part of the time. I had pants on, but it was just too hot to wear them during the demo. Just call me Andrew G. ugh.

Gah! I just realized that I was wearing stripes and plaid part of the time. I had pants on, but it was just too hot to wear them during the demo. Just call me Andrew G. ugh.

I went back to the room and showered after the demo part. It was hot!

Yeah, I just ran to the room when I realized how hot it was and threw on a pair of shorts. because i couldn't use TC and my bathroom b/c i left 8 pounds of processed fish all over the place. Oops!

fify setho!

No you didn't! I never posted it (of TC of course)! :D

Zing!

I love this thread. We got to see the sexiest outing picture ever thanks to TC.

Back