Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

flying in around 9am on Thurs hoping to grab a round Thurs afternoon round with some peeps if poss. flying out Mon around 11:30 on SW
Cool! Wonder if we're on the same flights again or not. We're leaving on Thursday around 11am I believe, coming back Monday morning on SW.

Cool! Wonder if we're on the same flights again or not. We're leaving on Thursday around 11am I believe, coming back Monday morning on SW.

that was kind of funny seeing everyone at the airport Monday morning.

flying in around 9am on Thurs hoping to grab a round Thurs afternoon round with some peeps if poss. flying out Mon around 11:30 on SW

LOL, just rechecked my flights. Those are my exact flights. Great minds think alike. I'm definitely playing a round Thursday afternoon, and 2 a days Sat and Sunday.

LOL, just rechecked my flights. Those are my exact flights. Great minds think alike. I'm definitely playing a round Thursday afternoon, and 2 a days Sat and Sunday.

I may be able to sneak in 9 holes Thursday afternoon. I don't think I will get to PGA till 330-4ish

I may be able to sneak in 9 holes Thursday afternoon. I don't think I will get to PGA till 330-4ish

Could always join us on the back nine.

2 rounds each sat/sun and then a round monday AM

Is anyone going to set up the match play/team contest for saturday afternoon? I think that would be a lot of fun!

No golf on Thursday for me. We will most likely be getting in around 1-2pm and most likely will get comfortable and head to the ibar to start the festivities.

2 rounds each sat/sun and then a round monday AM

Is anyone going to set up the match play/team contest for saturday afternoon? I think that would be a lot of fun!
Throwing this out there. I'd love to select two captains as a group. Those two captains will then select their team from the group of players (coin flip determines who picks first), we then make pairings with 2 and 2 from each team and have one day a Ryder Cup four-ball or 2 man stroke play type of day/round.

We could reenact the 1983 Ryder Cup. We can have the Nicklaus Team and the Jacklin Team.

What can I say, I am in a Ryder Cup kind of mood.

Nice!!!

As of Wednesday. I am officially booked as well. I am bringing another friend and new THP member with me named Jon, aka jtsholtod, to join in the fun.

I haven't booked my flight yet, but I am sure that I will be on the same flight outta Philly. Not sure about the way home yet.

My friend lives in Milwaulkee so he will be on a different flight.

Fildini

No golf on Thursday for me. We will most likely be getting in around 1-2pm and most likely will get comfortable and head to the ibar to start the festivities.

that's what I did last time. Worked out well. Went for a walk around the resort, jumped in the pool for a little bit.

I'm in for PM golf on Sat, not sure on Sunday.

Nice!!!

As of Wednesday. I am officially booked as well. I am bringing another friend and new THP member with me named Jon, aka jtsholtod, to join in the fun.

I haven't booked my flight yet, but I am sure that I will be on the same flight outta Philly. Not sure about the way home yet.

Fildini

Wooot!

Throwing this out there. I'd love to select two captains as a group. Those two captains will then select their team from the group of players (coin flip determines who picks first), we then make pairings with 2 and 2 from each team and have one day a Ryder Cup four-ball or 2 man stroke play type of day/round.

We could reenact the 1983 Ryder Cup. We can have the Nicklaus Team and the Jacklin Team.

I'm all for a Ryder Cup type of thing.

confirmed myself this morning...all booked and ready to go. Can't wait to see everyone there.

Nice!!!

Fildini

Right on guys!!

Us too. Light lunch and then maybe even a massage before grabbing dinner and drinks at the iBar.

Us too. Light lunch and then maybe even a massage before grabbing dinner and drinks at the iBar.

I like how last time I posted from my phone that I was enjoying lunch and the ibar and 2 minutes later you posted, really just left there, the food was good. haha

I Vote TC and ONE-T each head up respective teams!
Nothing like adding sibling rivalry to the entertainment at PGA National!

I Vote TC and ONE-T each head up respective teams!
Nothing like adding sibling rivalry to the entertainment at PGA National!
They both would have to do their research and plan this thing out. Maybe they could snag a clothing sponsor for the teams so at least everyone has the same shirt and hat...

Golf on Thursday is tempting, but I'm not sure if AG and myself will do it or not. We'll have a long day of travelling on Wednesday so Thursday might be a good day to just relax and get stoked for Demo Day on Friday. But dangit a Thursday round would be nice.....

Back